Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Differenciation! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Differenciation! (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differenciation! by sydney01(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2009
Little Johnny came home from school with a note from his teacher saying that Johnny was having trouble telling the difference between boys and girls, and would his mother please sit down and have a talk with Johnny about this. So Johnny's mother takes him quietly by the hand upstairs to her bedroom, and closes the door. "First, Johnny, I want you to take off my blouse", she said, so Johnny unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. "O.K., now take off my skirt", and he takes off her skirt. "Now take off my bra", which he does. "And now, Johnny, please take off my panties". Johnny finishes removing these too. His mother then says, "Johnny, please don't wear any of my clothes to school anymore!"
Re: Differenciation! by krama(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2009
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Differenciation! by D1KeleVra(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2009
cheesy Seems lil Johnny is being a naughty boy again.
Re: Differenciation! by sylve11: 6:40pm On May 05, 2009
@poster.
nice one cool
Re: Differenciation! by blissieng(f): 10:25pm On May 05, 2009
dont get the joke.
Re: Differenciation! by D1KeleVra(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2009
Well. . . the way I see it, Johnny is wearing moms clothes to school. . .
Re: Differenciation! by Lolabbey: 2:29pm On May 06, 2009
:d

(1) (Reply)

Madam The House Wife / If It Were U / Last Night I Dreamt That 33 Nigerian Miners Were Trapped:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.