Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,385 members, 7,850,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. (959 Views)

Justice Onnoghen May Not Be Confirmed As CJN – gov Fayose / Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. by ricsman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
thought I could have seen such a topic trending by now.
guess I should still be patient as they could be working on it.
Re: Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. by ricsman(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Tuesday is here
Re: Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. by ddippset(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
It's just that they have got a lot on their hands right now. Wike just got stacked along with 20 house of assembly members. That's alot to keep them wailers busy, they won't even watch amaechi's confirmation on terrestial TV.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. by ricsman(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
ddippset:
It's just that they have got a lot on their hands right now. Wike just got stacked along with 20 house of assembly members. That's alot to keep them wailers busy, they won't even watch amaechi's confirmation on terrestial TV.
I see. guess they didn't envisage this side of the fight

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother / Why Are Jews So Smart? / What Wike Told Amaechi And What It Turns Out To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.