Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening (387 Views)

David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by ALISMILE(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Here are five top things ex
Rivers governor Rotimi Amaechi, said
during his ministerial screening at the Red
chamber today:
(1) I have never collected bribe in my life.'

(2) Corruption is difficult to define.'

(3) I find it difficult to do what people want
me to do, if it clashes with my principles'

(4) If they send a girl to you to do
something for her and you sleep with the
girl, you are corrupt.'

(5)If we keep to the rule of law, allow a
Governor to function as a Governor, that
will be it'.

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/list-5-top-things-amaechi-said-during-his-ministerial-screening.132948/
Re: 5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening by hamingra: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
front page pls! Some ppl will come here to talk thrash about Amaechi!

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Pays Compensation To Landlords Whose Houses Are To Be Demolished / Rival Cults Hold Lagos, Delta Communities Hostage / Does It Mean They Dnt Hav Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.