Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story (709 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story by doneultimate: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
THE BARRIER BREAKER (Linda Ikejis Success Secrets)

In line with the article I published around December 2013 on the issue of mental laziness affecting Nigerians generally and the twenty first (21st) century youths in particular, I revealed how some individuals stoop so low and reduced themselves to glorified social media beggars in a bid to get a portion from the Christmas Pizza Linda shared as a form of gratitude to her astonishing fans that contributed significantly to the mileage of her success. Of course I was very critical in the write up, and reprimanded some individuals whose preoccupation then was to fabricate series of cock and bull stories with the intent of getting something from Lindas 2013 give away Christmas bonus, but more importantly, I concisely illustrated how the Diva of bloggers attained the apex of her career. Since then have not been opportune to write any article specifically on Linda Ikeji and her blog because I was keenly engaged in other humanitarian affairs. Nevertheless, I am still one of the ardent readers of the blog and I got a sobriquet for that as Apostle of Linda Ikeji Blog due to the way I influenced most of my friends, family and people I encounter daily to join the fascinating train of the Blog.

That said, I was highly thrilled on the seventeenth of April this year (17/05/2015) when I read the confessions of A Paris based writer and Associate Professor Onyeka Nwelue, who recounted the precious moment he shared with Linda in Paris and how that marked the turning point in his life. His emphasis on Lindas doggedness and undying passion for blogging is quite remarkable, also, Onyekas comments on Lindas personality and moral disposition is very laudable! Be that as it may, the kernel of his write-up that depicts Linda in the light of a humble, sincere, benevolent, charitable, and industrious lady shall quickly bring to the mind of many the picture of the Biblical Virtuous Woman. Truth be told, the success of her career and the I will rather be Self made Campaign she championed, rightly provide genuine credence to the aforementioned Onyekas testimony.

In this connection and as way of buttress, this piece shall succinctly clarify some vague notion and wrong perceptions about Lindas success stories. No doubt, there are many fallacious and gibberish assertions on how Linda attained the ladder of success in her chosen profession, however, a glimpse at those malicious statements will suggest to one that they were mere products of hateful, bittered, hopeless and envious heart. Hence, considering such proposition is very inconsequential. Of course, the libelous assertions and toxic animosity climaxed when Linda acquired her Range-Rover Sport 2014 Model Jeep. As expected in every social context, some individuals genuinely congratulated her for the fortune, on the other hand, those filled with contempt in their usual manner of holier than thou attitude hypocritically criticized her for not diverting such money to charity and lucrative investments.

No doubt, the climax of the saga led to the temporal shut down of her blog and the scenario indeed revealed the unpredictable nature of man. Little did we know that it was Mr Ayedees unguarded obsession that engendered the quagmire Linda faced. During the Trials time, Linda as a resilient entrepreneur was steadfast and unperturbed. As a way of demonstrating her doggedness amidst the crisis, she promptly switched to her alternate mobile blog (linda.mobi) as a way of keeping up with her effervescent fans. Guess worth? It is all history now!

As a trained philosopher who understood the operation of the laws of dialectics that governs the universe and the basic principles that underscores wealth acquisition, I was not bewildered when the news went viral about the luxury edifice Linda acquired at Bannana Island in Lagos. In view of the piece she shared simultaneously with the pictures of her new house, I deem it fit to distill the key lessons THE BARRIER BREAKER (Linda Ikejis Success Secrets)

In line with the article I published around December 2013 on the issue of mental laziness affecting Nigerians generally and the twenty first (21st) century youths in particular, I revealed how some individuals stoop so low and reduced themselves to glorified social media beggars in a bid to get a portion from the Christmas Pizza Linda shared as a form of gratitude to her astonishing fans that contributed significantly to the mileage of her success. Of course I was very critical in the write up, and reprimanded some individuals whose preoccupation then was to fabricate series of cock and bull stories with the intent of getting something from Lindas 2013 give away Christmas bonus, but more importantly, I concisely illustrated how the Diva of bloggers attained the apex of her career. Since then have not been opportune to write any article specifically on Linda Ikeji and her blog because I was keenly engaged in other humanitarian affairs. Nevertheless, I am still one of the ardent readers of the blog and I got a sobriquet for that as Apostle of Linda Ikeji Blog due to the way I influenced most of my friends, family and people I encounter daily to join the fascinating train of the Blog.

That said, I was highly thrilled on the seventeenth of April this year (17/05/2015) when I read the confessions of A Paris based writer and Associate Professor Onyeka Nwelue, who recounted the precious moment he shared with Linda in Paris and how that marked the turning point in his life. His emphasis on Lindas doggedness and undying passion for blogging is quite remarkable, also, Onyekas comments on Lindas personality and moral disposition is very laudable! Be that as it may, the kernel of his write-up that depicts Linda in the light of a humble, sincere, benevolent, charitable, and industrious lady shall quickly bring to the mind of many the picture of the Biblical Virtuous Woman. Truth be told, the success of her career and the I will rather be Self made Campaign she championed, rightly provide genuine credence to the aforementioned Onyekas testimony.

In this connection and as way of buttress, this piece shall succinctly clarify some vague notion and wrong perceptions about Lindas success stories. No doubt, there are many fallacious and gibberish assertions on how Linda attained the ladder of success in her chosen profession, however, a glimpse at those malicious statements will suggest to one that they were mere products of hateful, bittered, hopeless and envious heart. Hence, considering such proposition is very inconsequential. Of course, the libelous assertions and toxic animosity climaxed when Linda acquired her Range-Rover Sport 2014 Model Jeep. As expected in every social context, some individuals genuinely congratulated her for the fortune, on the other hand, those filled with contempt in their usual manner of holier than thou attitude hypocritically criticized her for not diverting such money to charity and lucrative investments.

No doubt, the climax of the saga led to the temporal shut down of her blog and the scenario indeed revealed the unpredictable nature of man. Little did we know that it was Mr Ayedees unguarded obsession that engendered the quagmire Linda faced. During the Trials time, Linda as a resilient entrepreneur was steadfast and unperturbed. As a way of demonstrating her doggedness amidst the crisis, she promptly switched to her alternate mobile blog (linda.mobi) as a way of keeping up with her effervescent fans. Guess worth? It is all history now!

As a trained philosopher who understood the operation of the laws of dialectics that governs the universe and the basic principles that underscores wealth acquisition, I was not bewildered when the news went viral about the luxury edifice Linda acquired at Bannana Island in Lagos. In view of the piece she shared simultaneously with the pictures of her new house, I deem it fit to distill the key lessons
Re: Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
NOT BY HER BLOGGING NA GOD WIN FOR HER.

BLOGGING DON SEND MANY BLOGGERS TO EARLY GRAVE/JAIL SO NOT BY HER POWER.

BABA GOD CROWN MY EFFORT.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story by doneultimate: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
nairalandmaster:
op is that the best you can think About?
U may access d concluding part of the article on d 8 key lessons from Linda Ikeji sucess story... Aferwards u may joyfuly appraise.
Re: Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story by doneultimate: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
U may access d concluding part of the article on d 8 key lessons from Linda Ikeji sucess story... Aferwards u may joyfuly appraise....Mind u it is not necessarily about the blogging .. But recognizing your potentials and sacrificing your all to actualize the lofty dreams .....
Re: Lessons From Linda Ikeji Sucess Story by mrpatozky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ladies just take note sha... .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Shows Off His Kids (lovely Photo) / Social Media Power “I Am Jazz” Pulled Off DSTV Schedule / Audu Maikori: Brymo Can Return To Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.