Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hair Cut - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hair Cut (787 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Hair Cut? (photo) / What Is The Name Of This Hair Cut? / Oboy... Which Kind Hair Cut B Dis One?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Cut by systems: 1:43pm On May 03, 2009
Hair Cut

A guy sticks his head in the barber shop and asks, "How long before I can et a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves.

A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves.

A week later, the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop an says, "About an hour and half." The guy leaves.

The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes." In a little while, Bill comes back into the shop laughing hysterically. The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left here?" Bill looked up and said,

"To your house."
Re: Hair Cut by krama(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2009
Wise guy. . . grin grin grin
Re: Hair Cut by D1KeleVra(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2009
lololol niiiiice one. Now that's one wise guy! cheesy

Here's One I heard some place. . .

A guy and a kid enter a salon to get a hair cut, they sat down and waited for their turn.
The barber called out "next", the man got up and went over to the barber for the cut,ten minutes after. . .
. . . the barber was done and asked if the guys son was also getting a haircut and he replied that he was.
About two minutes after the barber had started on the lil boy's hair, the father told the barber he wanted to
get a drink in the next shop. . . When the barber was done the boy got up and started for the door when the barber
told him to have a seat and wait for his dad, to which the boy replied "He isn't my dad, I was walking down the
street when he asked me if I'd like to get a free haircut" grin

Hope I told it well.
Re: Hair Cut by Arcani: 8:18pm On May 05, 2009
@ systems:
nice one

@D1KeleVra:

U did not do well MERIXXXER

(1) (Reply)

Imaging If Obasanjo, And Other Were Footballer: / For Iice / The Malicious Genie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.