Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo (52090 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by charley94: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sambest2:

Then it's totally random as mine was also even but in stream 2.
yes it was a random selection
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Updated list of Oyo Kopa.

Sambest2
Omavicky
Pamilern360
Mrjojo
Mickykhe
Iamuxin
Lawalsuleiman
Sugarcoatted
Emyben
Fantusi
Evadreams
Babatawa
Candycrush
Princesa
Idee91
Charley94
MrOreo
Mykepackz
Bharkarh
Chrisrock
Tedio101
Richiechris101
Geeluck1
Ifexfree24
Eyenibibio
Wizzprince
Vendor
RemyMartins
Jearile
Praemaise
Megadon109
Joeyswagg
Mearicute
Juzzie
Abdul9tee
Legend4life
Charley94
BecacieBarbie
Ulak
Amirez
NZTA
Ceeflo
Ola15BODE
Terrywise
Debcykol
Oluswaggz
Abisoye92

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyo kopas Stream 1

Omavicky
Pamilern360
Mrjojo
Iamuxin
Lawalsuleiman
Sugarcoatted
Fantusi
Evadreams
Princesa
Idee91
Charley94
MrOreo
Chrisrock
Tedio101
Ifexfree24
Eyenibibio
Vendor
RemyMartins
Megadon109
Joeyswagg
Legend4life
Amirez
Ceeflo
Terrywise
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I heard the camp is a messed up place...how true?
Compared to some camps I've heard of, Iseyin camp is heaven. Most hostels there have toilets and bathrooms en suite except Ajimobi hall. Luckily, you're a lady and Ajimobi is only for males. Ajimobi na barracks o but it's the most lively hostel. You'll see different characters cheesy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyo kopas Stream 2

Sambest2
Emyben
Candycrush
Mykepackz
Bharkarh
Richiechris101
Geeluck1
Jearile
Praemaise
Mearicute
Abdul9tee
BecacieBarbie
Ulak
Ola15BODE
Debcykol
JJLUV
Fabik429
OmobaFabzzy92
JoyAA
Kennylistic
Boluwatifemi
Ladiesmirror
Victoroma77
Cherishgarbson10
Nasbil
Dayboh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by ulak(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
OYO stream ll
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by amirez(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good Afternoon, Fellow Compatriots,

Please, if you were posted to Oyo state (stream 1) and you reside in Delta State (Warri to be precise) add me up on whatsapp with this number 07066453596. or give me a call so we can discuss how we can make arrangements to leave for camp together so the journey to camp can be worth while/memorable.

thanks

Yours in Humility and Service
Amos Aleonomoh
Oyo CM (Stream 1)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by wizzprince(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
preciousMI1:

your type of people don't go far in life because of your tongue... becareful with your choice of words.. I'm married with 2 kids and with dignity too. please let that guide u if u must talk... A reasonable husband or parents won't let the child or spouse go to camp without good amount of money... so I wonder d money you think I ate and from who?
please i am very sorry,it was meant to be a joke,and a way of getting ur attention,i didnt mean it the way u read it,respect to the married folks in the house,abeg pray for me make i go far in life
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by 123456abc: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by preciousMI1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
wizzprince:
please i am very sorry,it was meant to be a joke,and a way of getting ur attention,i didnt mean it the way u read it,respect to the married folks in the house,abeg pray for me make i go far in life

it's ok... no issues...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by dotman10(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
clans:

Oga which files did we submit in camp?everything was done computerized remember.. Plus CLO of your school? Really?

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by evadreams(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am from Delta, was posted to oyo stream 1 I will add you up. thank God I found someone in warri... I hate long journey

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by clans(f): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
dotman10:

What is this one saying? undecided
it aint rocket science innit? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by dotman10(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
clans:

it aint rocket science innit? undecided

Even rocket science is understandable....have u made any point? Cus I sincerely can't read meaning to your post. Is it that u don't know every corp member has a file to be opened for them either at their various platoons or at the point of screening even though everything has been computerized? Or u don't know the meaning of CLO or what?.

What I have posted is for those who needs it. If u ain't among u can easily read and pass. Afterll, it's not as if I was asking anybody fir anything to help.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by clans(f): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
dotman10:

Even rocket science is understandable....have u made any point? Cus I sincerely can't read meaning to your post. Is it that u don't know every corp member has a file to be opened for them either at their various platoons or at the point of screening even though everything has been computerized? Or u don't know the meaning of CLO or what?.

What I have posted is for those who needs it. If u ain't among u can easily read and pass. Afterll, it's not as if I was asking anybody fir anything to help.
Says the boy who wasn't in Oyo camp, and I've never heard of someone being a clo of a school.. Actually I don't give 2 cents
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by NZTA: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Calm down lady. The guy was just joking. You don't have to take everything seriously.

@Op, I'm currently serving in Ibadan(A15). Iseyin is a great camp I must confess. I was at Ajimobi hall. Chai, that hall na barracks o. It accomodates about 700 people, the noise in that hall will annoy you initially but you'll get used to it cause it's the most lively hostel there.
1. PLEASE, GO WITH A LOT OF MONEY. VERY IMPORTANT. If you dont go to camp with a single item, you can get anything you want at Maami market.
2. This is also very important. Before leaving camp, you can try to mingle with camp officials for favourable ppa placement. Some corpers will be posted to Ibadan if they join some particular group in camp. There are some camp officials you can pay some little money for placement. If you decide to work your placement after you've received your posting letter, the price will skyrocket o. And you can also choose the option of not working your ppa and letting fate run its course wink .
3. For the guys. Be wise in your spending. It's not a sin to spend on ladies but be very wise in doing so. Most of the ladies in camp are engaged but they'll date you in camp just to enjoy camp and they'll dump your sorry azz when you leave camp especially when you two aren't posted to the same local govt. This happens a lot. Try to mingle well in camp. Make a lot of friends(both guys and girls). After camp, you'll meet a lot of girls in your local govt during cds.
4. To get to Iseyin Camp. When you get to Ibadan, take a bike or cab to Sango, you'll, get Iseyin vehicle there. It loads faster at Sango.

Please, can you list these groups that improve a person's chances of getting posted to Ibadan. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Lawalsuleiman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Im done with asking about how camp is and all sorts...Ive come to realise its called CAMP for a reason, its not your HOUSE. Let go...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Ceeflo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oyo stream 1,was my third choice tho.. Anyone leaving from Abuja?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Ola15BODE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
chose Oyo as 1st choice and got it......
I rep Oyo (stream 2)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
NZTA:

Please, can you list these groups that improve a person's chances of getting posted to Ibadan. Thanks.
The music band, football team, parade group, etc. You don't have to join any group though, you can just mingle with some officials and you'll pay 3-5k for the ppa posting. If you wait till you receive your posting letter before you work it, you might pay close to 20-25k o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joeyswagg(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
so I will get accommodation at d camp... f I cum a day b4 d reporting day[b]so I will get accommodation at d camp... f I cum a day b4 d reporting day[/b]so I will get accommodation at d camp... f I cum a day b4 d reporting day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joeyswagg(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ceeflo:
Oyo stream 1,was my third choice tho.. Anyone leaving from Abuja?

yes am livin 4rm abj
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by dotman10(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
clans:

Says the boy who wasn't in Oyo camp, and I've never heard of someone being a clo of a school.. Actually I don't give 2 cents

I made a mistake immediately I responded to your post. I should have known.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by amirez(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=evadreams post=39283930]Am from Delta, was posted to oyo stream 1 I will add you up. thank God I found someone in warri... I hate long journey [/quote

am still waiting for d add up or flash me nw wit ur number
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Compared to some camps I've heard of, Iseyin camp is heaven. Most hostels there have toilets and bathrooms en suite except Ajimobi hall. Luckily, you're a lady and Ajimobi is only for males. Ajimobi na barracks o but it's the most lively hostel. You'll see different characters cheesy.
Awwwwwh thanks a lot!!!! Such a big relief smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by clans(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
dotman10:

I made a mistake immediately I responded to your post. I should have known.....
whatever
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
....by the way, Oyo was my first choice!! cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by NZTA: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

The music band, football team, parade group, etc. You don't have to join any group though, you can just mingle with some officials and you'll pay 3-5k for the ppa posting. If you wait till you receive your posting letter before you work it, you might pay close to 20-25k o.

Thanks a lot.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by iamauxin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello all!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by wizzprince(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
preciousMI1:

it's ok... no issues...
thanks you o,because I have made it a motto not to beat,fight,quarrel or abuse a lady in my life,talkless of a married woman

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Ceeflo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Awwwwwh thanks a lot!!!! Such a big relief smiley

Becky we'll see in camp
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ceeflo:

Becky we'll see in camp
Yes o! We'll by His Grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.