Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here (9380 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / Where Were You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by famshegs(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
I was posted to kano.... pls someone be allow to enter the camp b4 the orientation date? I need an answer pls
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by famshegs(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
I was posted to kano.... pls add me to the group my mobile contact is 07032446195:while my bbm pin is 7E402BF7
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Machiny: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please how do one get to kano from ph by road
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
roqrules04:
Kano stream 1..
How do we go about it grin

Hello sir, how was camping in kano state?? Want to know about relocating from kano state without medical report. Kindly quote me back thanks
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
ogaprime:

Hello sir, how was camping in kano state?? Want to know about relocating from kano state without medical report. Kindly quote me back thanks

You need to have medical report bro
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
roqrules04:

You need to have medical report bro

so that means without medical report, nothing can work

and now that there is report of twin bomb blast in kano, will NYSC reschedule stream II camping to another state?? thanks
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
ogaprime:

so that means without medical report, nothing can work

and now that there is report of twin bomb blast in kano, will NYSC reschedule stream II camping to another state?? thanks

The explosion happened around 4pm at the Farm center.. it's like computer village.
Nysc can't reshedule stream II to another camp.... The Camp is at Kusallah Dam, Karaye LGA, it's Far to town.
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by roqrules04(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
famshegs:
I was posted to kano.... pls someone be allow to enter the camp b4 the orientation date? I need an answer pls

Yes sure u'll be allowed to enter the camp and they will give u temporary accommodation pending the offical camp opening
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
roqrules04:

The explosion happened around 4pm at the Farm center.. it's like computer village.
Nysc can't reshedule stream II to another camp.... The Camp is at Kusallah Dam, Karaye LGA, it's Far to town.

thanks very much sir. i am actually making inquiry on behalf of a friend. thanks...

1 Like

Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by tankoy: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
winningbt:
Please am posted to Kano

hahaaahah welcome! Kano prides itself as the elephant's belly, someone has more than whatever you brought to kano.

Feel free. I served in Kano 2007 batch A in Bebeji Local Govt. The people who cried most that first night at PPA still live and work there today.

Once again welcome
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by tankoy: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
roqrules04:

so Karaye now functions... Glad to hear that.
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by tankoy: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
beldammy1990:
Kano here I come,God help me

that is faith in action... God will surely Go ahead of you to prepare a place for you to pitch ur tent. Forget about those who keep asking unnecessary questions. A graduate is no more mama's pet.

God be with you dear
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by tankoy: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
maeronizz:
can't stay in Kano,seriously need to redeploy

hahhahhahahaahaheeeeee
how long will you remain in one place like fish in the well? Kano is the largest city in the North. It competes in population with lagos. Lots of southerners and easterners are based thed there. People have served in kano, worked with their NYSC certificates and retired from civil service. Big up
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Toluener(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Add me to the group 09035548626 stream 2
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Epo72: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello pls who is going from ibadan? pls you can add me on my whatsapp number 08058311080
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Epo72: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Please any stream2 from ibadan....add me on my whatsapp number 08058311080
Re: Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here by Epo72: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Add me to the group 08058311080 stream 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply / Orientation Course Scheduled For July 2018 Come In... / Adamawa Nysc Batch A 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.