Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing (4271 Views)

How To Automatically Load Airtime On Your Phone, Using Your Phone's Camera / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / 19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Have you been facing a lot of stress when loading airtime vouchers on your line (SIM)? Have your line (SIM) been blocked in the process of recharging it due to inputting the wrong pin? How bad is it? Well, you don’t have to worry about these anymore, let Credify app do the work for you, we are now in the age of machines and software.

[b]Credify [/b]is designed by a Ghanaian developer, Emmanuel Kofi Tagoe, CEO of APPFICTION. This app lets you recharge your line by scanning on the card by using the rear camera of your smartphone. All you have to do is to simply scratch out the silver panel on the card to reveal the numbers (digits), open the Credify app and point your camera towards the numbers. Credify automatically extracts the code and credits the voucher value to your account: no more typing, then click on Top Up. that simple, fast and easy.

==>No internet required.
==>Supports all networks.
==>Flash light for easy usage at night.

Credify is a technology developed by APPFICTION.

source:http://techlector.com/credify-lets-you-load-airtime-with-your-phones-camera-no-more-typing-its-simple-fast-easy/

1 Like

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by jakesund(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
holy smokes....

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS TO HELP SHINE A TORCH ON YOUR RECHARGE CARD...ONLY FOR ETISALAT TO TELL YOU ITS BEEN LOADED sad sad sad sad

36 Likes

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by chemmerfrank(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Makes sense...
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by nnachukz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
jakesund:
holy smokes....

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS TO HELP SHINE A TORCH ON YOUR RECHARGE CARD...ONLY FOR ETISALAT TO TELL YOU ITS BEEN LOADED sad sad sad sad
grin grin badoo, I feel you. Na 2 collect the person phone sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by lekjons(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
jakesund:
holy smokes....

oboi! u're a criminal!gringrin

i never think of that..
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by RealAdewole(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
jakesund:
holy smokes....

hehehe criminal minds

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by guydangerous(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
jakesund:
holy smokes....

your brain sharp pass sport cars speed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by dkronicle(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Download mine now.. My boss is blind even in planet mercurY.. **pop corn**
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by gulfer: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Will it work for paper recharge
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by Segadem(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
i don't think the app worth it jare, because it will still not solve the problem if a digit is scratched off.

1 Like

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
guydangerous:
your brain sharp pass sport cars speed grin grin grin

lol..... we 9ja hen?
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2015
This app has been working the miracle since oct. 22..... Now i have no problem recharging.... I recharge within secs.
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Downloading mine right away
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by 01ghostmode: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2015
nice one
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by kaayposh: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2015
"This app is not available in your country" embarassed..that's what I got when I tried to download it.
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2015
TechLector:
This app has been working the miracle since oct. 22..... Now i have no problem recharging.... I recharge within secs.

where can one download the app?
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by demsid(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
1 week used tecno camon c8 for sale. Interested buyers should call me on 08087219596. It's still new. U will get everything pack, charger, earpiece receipt. Everything. Just 22k
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by lacicrips(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nobody buys recharge cards anymore, I know I don't. Well, maybe market women. The problem is they don't use smart phones.
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by blackfase(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
not yet available in Nigeria...
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by BigJakie: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
lacicrips:
Nobody buys recharge cards anymore, I know I don't. Well, maybe market women. The problem is they don't use smart phones.

So only market women buy recharge cards ehh, even the lady that prompted Yemi Alade to sue a Telecomm company in the UK was probably a banana seller abi...

My friend which planet did u even fall out from?

B'cus you don't buy recharge cards anymore, the rest of the world are market women... SMH for N'landers

2 Likes

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by femi4: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its time to win recharge card on ONTV
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by Clinton594(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
jakesund:
holy smokes....

Hahahahahaha I rest my case
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by seunlayi(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2015
It won't be funny.

1 Like

Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2015
johnydon22:

where can one download the app?
Check the source link.... The download link is there
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2015
sweetboiy:
Downloading mine right away
Great
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2015
kaayposh:
"This app is not available in your country" embarassed..that's what I got when I tried to download it.

Okay.... I will try uploading it later
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by TechLector: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2015
BigJakie:

So only market women buy recharge cards ehh, even the lady that prompted Yemi Alade to sue a Telecomm company in the UK was probably a banana seller abi...

My friend which planet did u even fall out from?

B'cus you don't buy recharge cards anymore, the rest of the world are market women... SMH for N'landers

That guy funny gorn
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by boss1310(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2015
found it on playstore and everything about it was written in Spanish even the comments by users,who are also Spanish.are you sure this app is developed by Ghanaian or made to be used by people on this side of the world.don't wanna waste my mb
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by kaayposh: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2015
boss1310:
found it on playstore and everything about it was written in Spanish even the comments by users,who are also Spanish.are you sure this app is developed by Ghanaian or made to be used by people on this side of the world.don't wanna waste my mb
same thing here..
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by allenadeola(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2015
I hope the application will be use able in Nigeria very soon.
Re: Credify Lets You Load Airtime With Your Phone’s Camera – No More Typing by Emeka71(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
That is if that application will work for Nigerian Telecom operations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unboxing Oukitel K10000+ Battery Performance / Glo User Check This Out (photos) / Buying iPhones From Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.