Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Police Is Not Your Friend! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Is Not Your Friend! (584 Views)

Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. / Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder / When The Police Is Not Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Is Not Your Friend! by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b]Just Got This Story Via Social Media...

Police No Be Your Friend!!!!!

I don't know what to call this, an art of implication or fraud.
My dad and I were coming back from office, we saw a police man that stopped us and pleaded to carry him to his check point, my dad being a kind man allowed him in and then told me to come and seat with him at the back seat so the official can seat in the front with the driver. We never got to any check point before the policeman said he's okay here that he should alight..

We dropped him, then we saw two bullets rolled down from underneath the front seat to my dads leg, we were not conscious, he was like what a pity this man forgot a bullet, we couldn't turn back and give the bullet back so he took it and threw it out from the window. We got to police checkpoint they stopped us, asked for some particulars, though our glass was tinted they asked for that too, the man checking the particulars insisted it was a stop and search we should come down, then I started thanking God that what if we never found the bullet..

They searched and searched and found nothing they made a signal and one guy went a feet ahead to make a call, came back annoyed then my dad knew what was going on, I'm pretty sure he never thought of the bullet then he said haven't you searched enough and then they let us go.. That was when he said "did they want to implicate me or what when i was thinking they forgot a bullet.."

It's not a joking stuff o.. Please be security conscious[/b]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1203599396332414&id=100000470950102&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feed_comment

Cc lalasticlala Freemanan Let's show Nigerians..
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow!
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
More often than not, they are not....... We still have very few good ones tho' but majority of them are appaling!
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since when
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
police is your friend
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
Rukkydelta:
police is your friend
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by chukkystar(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
If ur Brother or Sister Joins Police, U have one less family member. Nigerian Police=Thieves
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by fratermathy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wonderful! I always knew the NPF is a corrupt force but I never imagined that they are capable of a setup as serious as this all because of money!!!

I am still waiting for that single IGP who will thoroughly sanitise the force from elements such as this. In other countries, citizens are more comfortable if the police are around but in Nigeria, people get nervous when they see a policeman! So bad!!!
Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
Wonderful! I always knew the NPF is a corrupt force but I never imagined that they are capable of a setup as serious as this all because of money!!!

I am still waiting for that single IGP who will thoroughly sanitise the force from elements such as this. In other countries, citizens are more comfortable if the police are around but in Nigeria, people get nervous when they see a policeman! So bad!!!
It will take a lot Man...
Lot of folks are billionaires due to the continued corruption of the Force....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Is Not Your Friend! by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin
chukkystar:
If ur Brother or Sister Joins Police, U have one less family member. Nigerian Police=Thieves

(1) (Reply)

Facebooker Replies Nigerians Whyning About The New Facebook France Profile Flag / Undergraduate Explains Why He Impersonated Oyo Governor’s Wife On Facebook / Terrorists Torture Girl To Death For Violating Islamic Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.