Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd (109082 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / See What You Should Give Her When Next She Asks For An Iphone6 [picture] / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by pbs4real(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked hahahahah
ask her nah grin
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by menxer: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Even in relationship the Law of diminishing returns holds true. grin

The law of diminishing returns states that in all love-making processes, adding more rounds of s-e-x, while holding all others constant ("ceteris paribus" ), will at some point yield lower incremental per-unit pleasure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by lurlah2014(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin that one na marathon race ooo
zynzyn:

Some women do. No pretenses please! wink

Woman's orgasm is much stronger than that of a man. Very few women can keep quiet when they cum!! shocked

Also women can climax more often, yet they use less energy than men, and they don't need hard-ons!

So a really Hot woman can go for hours. You get tired, na she go climb you! shocked

Ask questions!
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by pedrilo: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kazrem:
See as viewers yapa
hehehehe
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by mart2k(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettyshy:
ladies be considerate! Are you saying women like sex more than the men fork's?
absolute yes
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Captain6(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's guys like this that brag about how manly they are. grin grin
wink
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Funny enough, I have done 5 rounds in a roll and i didn't even shake but had a good and long sleep. woke up the next morning leaving her to sleep some more and went to play monkey post with ma hommies undecided
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
ReskpetNobleman:
grin Lwkmd
nonsense thread, we are talking of how to divide this country amicably since all the govt. Since independent Can not give us power supply up till now ,no job opportunity, no peace in the north, corruption everywhere, minorities like Akwa ibom are suffering, can't the fed, govt. Develop Akwa ibom the way they developed abuja & lagos with our oil money yet we are the owner of the oil & the most backward state so far,just yestaday they started increasing our budget, how much ?..... After being marginalized for long.... Even with the budget it may take Akwa ibom time to meet up with other states in terms of development , states like Imo , Abia , let alone rivers,Akwa ibom has oil both onshore/offshore & natural gas but because of minority, nigeria neglected us for long and now we are just struggling to meet up with states like common Abia that has no drop of oil , if u enter inside Akwa ibom u will shed tears, u will wonder if this are the ppl that feed this nation with their oil money yet remain like this, I strongly believe that the man who will struggle for our freedom is on the way...not The likes of uwazurike that fight to enrich himself I hate this country with passion......only but one day...''in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by adaybayor(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
9jaboi8701:
Funny enough, I have done 5 rounds in a roll and i didn't even shake but had a good and long sleep. woke up the next morning leaving her to sleep some more and went to play monkey post with ma hommies undecided

I have 5 rounds severally, for real.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by AfroKnight: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
lurlah2014:
That's for u
What of those men that can't do without it in a day
Let them go and re-gage their tank/metre

Na minority dem be o. We the majority don't do risky tins.

Come sef, why are you in support of marathon tins? Do you want to wound somebody? angry grin
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by bronzegoddess(f): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
faith551:

Thank ma, I already noticed but I dnt really have the strength to modify , can u do it for me embarassed

Ayam coming...chere godu
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
adaybayor:

I have 5 rounds severally, for real.

Same here. seriously it's not, will only make one sleep sound. Don't know why people are hyping 3 rounds as if na Spatacus battle
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by missKiffy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
please wats the yoruba word for ode
This got me laughing cheesy nah real ode
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by emmykk(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettyshy:
ladies be considerate! Are you saying women like sex more than the men fork's?
before nko,the thing happened inside women body.....and they enjoyed it most.make i lecture you.

You know that feel you got when you use cotton wool or matches stick on your ear gently trying to remove dirt occassionaly,between the stick and your ear who enjoyed it most?
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by ZYZZA: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Let me not see you in another thread again o
francoray:
As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by robay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol but you can still choose not to boast unnecessarily and still not not come off as a weakling.
choi see fine beb,beb hw fr na,can I have ur number ? shocked
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Wadasco(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's guys like this that brag about how manly they are. grin grin
l thing you are saying the thruth especialy when you say speaking from experience
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by pbs4real(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
MissAssy:

You better
undecided
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by lurlah2014(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am not ooo
Just dey pity those that are into the act
AfroKnight:

Na minority dem be o. We the majority don't do risky tins.

Come sef, why are you in support of marathon tins? Do you want to wound somebody? angry grin
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by ZYZZA: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
When the real alpha comes don't run back here to complain o
MissAssy:
Thats what you get when you claim alpha on the game
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
please wats the yoruba word for ode

guy your mouth sour ooo!!!!
the paddyman na real akamu
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by ferdspiration: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
vsaintchigs:
Please how do i comment
what did u just do..u didnt comment,u gomment.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by AfroKnight: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
lurlah2014:
Am not ooo
Just dey pity those that are into the act

Hmmm. Looks like we have something beautiful in common. grin grin cool
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by bigapple7: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Ladies una no dey tire oh

Chai, I hate S*X die

Bt dz gal dey lure me

Tell her to.................be considerate!
i smell lies undecided
RexTramadol1:

Ladies una no dey tire oh

Chai, I hate S*X die

Bt dz gal dey lure me

Tell her to.................be considerate!
i if i hear
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
uncleUPRIGHT:
Third round of what?
No big deal about three rounds. I go as much as five rounds.

*Evil grin* grin
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by lurlah2014(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hnmmm like what ooo
AfroKnight:

Hmmm. Looks like we have something beautiful in common. grin grin cool
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Bamz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiander:

sex I assume.

could also be food at a restaurant perhaps.

Divergent thinking! wink
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by 21dadi8mi(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
first round best ,second round denjaros,third round _____________. fill in d gap
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by faith551(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ayam coming...chere godu
You are doing what undecided grin
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by xtervaganza(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
skondo09:

Both kits are almost d same, d difference is dt rugby don't wear helmet
they are not the same and they don't even look the same

The guy in the picture removed his helmet but he's an American football player
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by AfroKnight: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
lurlah2014:
Hnmmm like what ooo

We like moderate things. grin no rough play.
Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
where are those ladies that will able & willing to go 3-4rounds,.she secretly alert me via my mobile 09032656369,..i believe in action n't empty brag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Please, Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Oladee, Boy On The Viral 'crying Head Sticker' Explains What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.