Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala (515 Views)

Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by OgaInnocent(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by Beesluv: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lalastic-lala didn't tell me he works with post office, jumia, konga, dhl...

Hit "like" if you think he works with post office and "share" if its jumia
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by chiwex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by Emekamex(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
APC and Buhari are scammers.
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by SosaMontana(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by OgaInnocent(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beesluv:
Lalastic-lala didn't tell me he works with post office, jumia, konga, dhl...

Hit "like" if you think he works with post office and "share" if its jumia

He understands what I mean. Kindly devote your time to helpful comments. And stop showcasing your joblessness via self-serving comments.
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by Beesluv: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
OgaInnocent:

He understands what I mean. Kindly devote your time to helpful comments. And stop showcasing your joblessness via self-serving comments.

Biko, crap for yaself
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
BUHARRRRRRRRI THIS IS YOUR 5TH MONTH IN OFFICE. KNOW YOU OWE ME 25K. NA ONLY GOD GO JUDGE YOU!
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari...to Be Delivered By Lalasticlala by wtfCode: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
op, u don hear say buhari get account 4 naairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun State As Vehicles Queue Up At Petrol Stations / Fuel Scarcity In Delta State. / PHOTO: Nelson Mandela’s Widow Meets Chibok Girls’ Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.