Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening (655 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening by HisVine(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Below are the top quotes of Amaechi during the screening:

1. “We must improve on the Social Rights of the people; if you have peace you’ll have investors.”

2. “I have never collected bribe in my life.”

3. “If they send a girl to you to do something for her and you sleep with the girl, you are corrupt.”

4. “Corruption is difficult to define.”

5. “If we keep to rule of law and keep away impunity, government will function.”

6. “I was born to fight for my rights.”

7. “Whether I become minister or not, it will be on record that I once attend the Senate screening.”

Source: Facebook

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi................... I'm not ibo but I swear, I respect that man die. Ride on jare..... Wailers can wait until

Re: Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening by acenazt: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Corruption is hard to define Yes!! Him no want make mistake like GEJ make him no go say Stealing is not corruption
Re: Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening by peleson: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
acenazt:
Corruption is hard to define Yes!! Him no want make mistake like GEJ make him no go say Stealing is not corruption
Gej did not make mistake, he was simply quoted out of context. Gej said so because using corruption to qualify a thief is understatement. Call that person Thief "Ole" then u will see people react against the thief but if somebody stole public and he is called (his man is corrupt" people will wonder what u r talking about and will not relate with it n this is not effective.

(1) (Reply)

[pls Read] Concerning MASSOB,IPOB And Other OBs - Surplus90 / Tension In Ibadan Ahead Ladoja Vs Ajimobi Tribunal Judgment / Mimiko Picks Apc Stalwart's Wife As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.