Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge (746 Views)

Anambra Corps 2017 Batch A, Stream 1 Meet Here / Gombe Batch A 2016 Corp Members Let's Meet Here / 30:11:2015- Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Anambra Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by r2beez(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
kiss kiss I was just posted to Anambra. Lived all my life in SW. Feeling so lonely and cold. Don't know what the place looks like and the people. If you're presently in Anambra or you have previously served /serving there. Please enlighten me and let me know what to do and not do. Note: matured mind pls
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by Wumipaul(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nothing to worry about. Is a nice place fill with hospitable and friendly people. Welcome to light of the nation state
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by r2beez(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wumipaul:
Nothing to worry about. Is a nice place fill with hospitable and friendly people. Welcome to light of the nation state

Tanx @wumipaul. Hope there are no go areas? And no human eater or barbaric tradition
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by Wumipaul(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just dönt walk in d night and start ur journey early so as to get there early.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
r2beez:
kiss kiss I was just posted to Anambra. Lived all my life in SW. Feeling so lonely and cold. Don't know what the place looks like and the people. If you're presently in Anambra or you have previously served /serving there. Please enlighten me and let me know what to do and not do. Note: matured mind pls
Av been gentle since I got the letter..aint got at all
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by r2beez(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cousim:
Av been gentle since I got the letter..aint got at all

I feel ur pains bro
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by r2beez(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wumipaul:
Just dönt walk in d night and start ur journey early so as to get there early.

How many hours from ibadan?
Re: Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge by CrazyMan(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2015

(1)

PCM Abia A16 Let's Do It Here........... / Help A Follow Corp Memeber / Make It #TREND #mobilizebatchbstream2 #nysciswastingourtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.