Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree (809 Views)

FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus / Kogi State Polytechnic 2016/2017 Provisional Admission List Is Out / JAMB Officially Begins Provisional Admission! ..... Check Where You'vbeen Poste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree by princeisah26(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
After a thorough consideration of your application for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme of this University, I am pleased to write on behalf of the Board of the Centre to offer you a provisional admission into the one academic year Pre-degree Programme for the 2015/2016 Session. 2.For the purpose of registration, you are required to bring along the following items: School fees to be paid online through inter-switch with the use of ATM card (Master or Verve) Letter of Provisional Offer of Admission. Original copies of Educational qualifications obtained Original Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age. Two recent passport photographs. State/Local Government Identification letter. Scratch card(s) for the verification of examination results used for admission. Letter of attestation of good behaviour from your parents/guardians. 3.If at any time, even after registration, it is discovered that you did not satisfy the minimum entry requirements prescribed, you will be withdrawn from the programme. 4.The name by which you are admitted and by which you will be registered is the one that will appear on any certificate that the Centre may issue to you on successful completion of the programme. 5.The University Health Services will conduct medical examination of fitness for all new students. You are therefore, advised not to bring medical examination report from outside the University. 6.Candidate must pay the stipulated fee of N75,000.00 (seventy five thousand Naira) only during the registration period. A copy of the current schedule of fees is hereby attached. All fees paid are non refundable. 7.Candidates are required to register and pass Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) at the National cut off mark. You are advised to register for UTME only after Pre-degree registration, to be able to have the right UTME subject combination for proposed course of study. 8.At the successful completion of the Pre-Degree Programme you would be considered for absorption into any of the various Degree Programmes of the University provided you pass all prescribed examinations. 9.For you to be considered for absorption, you MUST make Federal University of Technology, Minna your first choice of University. The University reserves the right to place you on any of its degree programmes. 10. Registration will commence on 2nd November, 2015 and will last for two (2) weeks after which a candidate pays N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only late registration charge for another two weeks. All registration closes after four (4) weeks of the registration exercise. 11.Limited hostel accommodations are available on first come first serve basis. 12.Accept our congratulations, please. ABUBAKAR ALIYU SECRETARY, CPES
Re: Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree by princeisah26(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
If u ar intrested to join the whatsup group chat drop ur number
Re: Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree by fizzy94(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
08161314164 is my number, I was admitted into the pd program too.
Re: Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree by SagePAUL(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
08103679847 is my number i was admitted in2 the pre degree programme too....but i am confused....Will i have to write 2016 jamb??....pls ans
Re: Futminna Provisional Offer Of Admission Into The 2015/2016 Session Pre-degree by Tajudeenayodele(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
08181774192. I have difficulty registering for new user on the acceptance page

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating The World Builders / Uniosun 2015/2016 Pre Degree Admissions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.