Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Which group of people Should be enrolled to conduct the 2006 census? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which group of people Should be enrolled to conduct the 2006 census? (1324 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Which group of people Should be enrolled to conduct the 2006 census? by Manta(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2005
Greatest Nigerians it baffles me to discover in our country where more than half of our youth and educated adults move about jobless, a little opportunity in the name of census which should atleast get the jobless ones employed temporally maybe for a week or so has attracted more application from those that are of permanent emplyoment status; mostly teachers in Primary and post Primary institutions of learning.

Please some one should tell me who should be allowed to make the best use of this opportunity?
Re: Which group of people Should be enrolled to conduct the 2006 census? by layi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2005
I dont agree. I see students been appproached to apply. I even hear the council officials 'begging' students and jobless youths available to join...saying they'll be paid 15K or so for the exercise. Its open to everybody.
Re: Which group of people Should be enrolled to conduct the 2006 census? by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2006
Well, it has started.

(1)

If I Was The President / They Shot, They Ruled, They Stole / This Is Great!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.