Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? (3568 Views)

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by ArodeTsolaye: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2015
iamkeyz:
we are civilized we are IPOB we dont take nor give BRIBE in any of its forms..................... NNAMDI KANU did NOTHING he MUST be released UNCONDITIONALLY else we go VIOLENT and hey trust IPOB we dont mince words.....................

This yorubaboons actually thought it waa lack of funds that's keeping him there? Omg!

If he pays that money, it is an admittance of guilt. BIafrans all over the world ask for his release UNCONDITIONALLY. The terrorists who kidnapped him "officially' will not get a dime from Biafrans. That's the message here.
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by laudate: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
This yorubaboons actually thought it waa lack of funds that's keeping him there? Omg!

If he pays that money, it is an admittance of guilt. BIafrans all over the world ask for his release UNCONDITIONALLY. The terrorists who kidnapped him "officially' will not get a dime from Biafrans. That's the message here.

Taa! Stop those stories. Paying bail is not an admission of guilt, anywhere in the world. Where did you read your own law?? Tell the truth. Nobody wants to discredit himself or lose money, by standing surety for a man who would eventually jump bail! He will run back to England once he is released. Admit it! Even those of us who are not Yoruba can see through your excuses! undecided

kingzizzy:
Look at a Nigerian "awarding" Nigerian citizenship to Nnamdi Kanu, a man who has been shouting on Radio that he not a Nigerian. There must be something attached to this bail that we haven't heard about yet. If it was just money, I would bail him today.

The Zoo must fall!!

Taa! angry Oya, go and bail him right now and stop making noise here on NL. I dare you to carry out your boast. Go on! Nobody is stopping you! If you do not do it, then your name is not..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by sweetgala(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2015
laudate:

Una no go kill person with laugh for here! cheesy Why would a Level 16 officer bail Nnamdi Kanu? How much is his salary? Abeg, leave dat side. When all the top Igbo millionaires and billionaires are still in town. Haba! shocked shocked

How much is 6 million, sef?

Many idiots in SE forget that all the Igbo billionaires are made in Nigeria and the secret exists in Nigeria. Who wants to be Buhari scape goat

3 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by sweetgala(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Abeg this your epistles is long, the long and short of it is you want us to feel pity for you listen here to this quick one we don't care. Go on and form your Biafra already.

The problem with Nigeria North South East and West is the excessive focus on national cake

The president is a mallam if you no like it go hug transformer or better still for a great result jump into the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Missy89(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2015
They have Biafran pounds. DSS wont accept it thou cry

3 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by baby124: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Hahaha. I wonder what is going throughNnamdi's mind when he suddenly realizes that he is on his own. Is he eating now? Surely he cannot go on hunger strike for almost 6 days

2 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by HungerBAD: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Missy89:
They have Biafran pounds. DSS wont accept it thou cry

Lol Trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by advocates: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
You guys don't know what the Nigerian government is up to. The bail condition given is a calculated attempt to keep him there longer than expected.

He can be a citizen heaven for all I care, for his incitement against the Nigerian state, he will be certainly punished. Until he spent years in prison, you may never learn that Nigerian state is bigger than an individual.

2 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
If they can afford #6m, how can they afford another Biafra? I hope hunger does not kill them again during their Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Boblancaster: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
how foolish all these yorubaboons have been.... you are illiterate enough not to know that all these are a build up to the RESTORATION OF BIAFRA !!!!!
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
sweetgala:
Abeg this your epistles is long, the long and short of it is you want us to feel pity for you listen here to this quick one we don't care. Go on and form your Biafra already.

The problem with Nigeria North South East and West is the excessive focus on national cake

The president is a mallam if you no like it go hug transformer or better still for a great result jump into the lagoon

I get your drift but you are still the ones whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your life sustenance is being taken away from you just at the mere mention of Biaf...

Even without a gun shot many of you greedy hypocrites and parasites are having sleepless nights and terrible nightmares. That shall continue to be your portion and eternal misery.

Did you hear that some of your Yoruba cowards are already relocating to Benin republic to escape the onslaught of the marauding Fulanis? That's your destiny on earth as the Fulanis continue to plunder your land and hunt Yorubas for sports for decades now.

Instead of drinking excess Panadol for someone else's headache and now you've developed migraine, run along NOW and go do something about your misery...
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
goldiehoney:

Typical bragging! Nobody is impressed, try harder!
I am
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by laudate: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
basilo101:

kid. i guess the huge protest and the numerous non-igbos ready to be jailed for Kanu are still nairaland rant. the longer he stays there the greater the impact of his release, especially if its later unconditional as a result of pressures. The question is, who is ready to sacrifice for Oduastan the way Kanu is doing for Biafra? the pressures for his release has started coming and when he is finally released unconditionallly, he becomes a hero, go and do same for Oduastan

You people are really so funny. Comedians of the highest order. cheesy You are the same people who lambasted Lord Lugard for setting up Nigeria. One of your folks called it a 'contraption' and stated that it had expired, after raining insults, curses and vitriol on Lugard for putting different ethnic groups together, inside one country. He even went as far as calling those who believe in Nigeria, 'colonial slaves.' angry

Now, your pro-Biafra people have run to the same country where Lord Lugard was born, to petition his people or his descendants, or should I say descendants of his compatriots in Britain, to come to their rescue and free Nnamdi Kanu, their director! shocked shocked

So all of you decided to protest to his MP and get her to write a letter to the Nigerian authorities, which you are all displaying here. Una no dey shame?? Chai! So all the protesters could not raise a contribution inside Ala'Igbo to get enough money to cover his bail in order to free him??

Una no go kill person with laugh for here. I am sure Lugard must be reeling in laughter inside his grave, at the cluelessness of Kanu's supporters!! LWKMD!! cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by laudate: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
@basilo101, na wah for you, o! shocked shocked Don't let hate poison your soul. Because of this hatred you have for Yoruba people, you decided to label their area as Oduastan. Biko, who asked you to carve out a country for them, or give it a name?? Did they ask for your help??

This is why their people will always turn round to insult you, because you keep setting yourself up for such things.

Bia kete, make we waka comot before dem begin take us do yeye for here.....

1 Like

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by flyingsnail(f): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
It is called honour. Biafra do not pay terrorists/Kidnappers. embarassed

But Nnamdi Kanu shall be released cool
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Olaolufred(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
iamkeyz:
we are civilized we are IPOB we dont take nor give BRIBE in any of its forms..................... NNAMDI KANU did NOTHING he MUST be released UNCONDITIONALLY else we go VIOLENT and hey trust IPOB we dont mince words.....................

[size=18pt] chest beater, what are you waiting for?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by goldiehoney: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
I am

You are what? You are neither on level 16 or above and neither did you have N6 million. Even if you were any of those, you would not part with a kobo. I am not impressed with lies or empty boasting!
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
laudate:

Guy, if any level 16 officer steps out to bail Nnamdi Kanu, all eyes will be on him. The first question would be: "Does he have that kind of money? As a mere civil servant, where did he get it from? How much is his salary, sef?" shocked shocked

Before you know it, all tongues would start wagging, and a probe would ensue. A person who does not have that kind of money in reserve, would not step forward to arrange bail for someone in detention, to the tune of that amount. Not only that, the security agencies may want to see proof, that the surety actually has those funds somewhere, in case push comes to shove. They could ask for bank statements or proof of funds, before processing the bail papers or working on Kanu's release. sad

I remember when one of my former bosses stood as surety for a friend of his. Part of the bail requirement, was that the surety must have landed property. My boss had to tender the CofO to one of his properties, before his friend was released from detention. cheesy

Haba! must you contribute?
Abi they use Igbos do juju for una?
why should you just spread your ignorance like this, for everyone to see....

Must the level 16 officer be the one to provide the said amount?

Bros..be warned I used to curse ppl like you before,, but I repented.

****think before you post****
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by laudate: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zinicc:
Haba! must you contribute?
Abi they use Igbos do juju for una?
why should you just spread your ignorance like this, for everyone to see....

Must the level 16 officer be the one to provide the said amount?

Bros..be warned I used to curse ppl like you before,, but I repented.

****think before you post****

Maka gini?? shocked Bia, this is a public forum! And last time I checked, facts were sacred but comments were free. Johnnoah1st was the OP, who mentioned a level 16 officer in his post. Other respondents merely replied based on their own perspective of the situation. Wetin come be your own?/ If you don't want people to comment on a post, then set up your own platform. And if you utter any curses, it will return back to you the sender, one million times over!

So *****think before you respond!******* angry
Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by honeywealth75(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Whats dis agama lizard red head saying, oga i beg go nsuka go lecture jor.
xtrorse:

Re: So The Igbo's Dont Have 6million To Bail Nnamdi Kanu? by Johnnoah1st: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director / FIRS Boss, Fowler, In N7bn Tax Refund Fraud, Hires 250 Secretly / Northern Nigeria Is Too Tolerant - Facts Cannot Be Disputed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.