Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Halliburton Called Me For A Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Called Me For A Test (1581 Views)

This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Called Me For A Test by plezant(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi guys,
I got a text message by Halliburton today for a test on the 20th of this month at presidential hotel in port harcourt.
Can anyone help me out please, i am writing a test for Geologists and i don't know what to read for; anyone with hints or know how the questions look like, please help me with the info as soon as possible.
Thx.
The test is for the AFE dats was advertised 3wks ago
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by adventurer(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
i got a text today too.for engineers same time same venue
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2006
wat time is the test let us gatecrash
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by bashar83(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2006
coolGood 4 u!i dont know much bout the test but heard they usually come in form of apptitude tests .u know the Gmat type!oh by the way how did u register for the test?
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by plezant(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks
I saw the advert on nairaland and i applied.
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by R4J(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2006
congrats guys! Some of us were not invited though we applied. I wish you the best, make the most of the oppurtunity. Cheers.
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by aerokuzi: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2006
Nice to hear Halliburton is calling guys to come write a test, writing it would be an action but passing it objective.

Does anyone have a clear definition on what needs to be studies for engineers invited to write this forthcoming test. We need to drastically reduce the population of Nigerian jobbers n pave way for others.
Thanks alot n keep the faith up! cheesy
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by femoshi: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2006
Nairalanders, anybody in the house with Hallibutton test format? Please I need it urgently. Thanks
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by chineduleo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2006
try this site www.dipotepede.com.The guy has some useful tips for u.the best of luck.
Re: Halliburton Called Me For A Test by rapidoch: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2006
Pls i also applied for the Job and is yet to hear from them. What is the criteria for the selection?. What is your Grade and how old are you.? pls reply me. obyno

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Beginning A Career With Schlumberger? / Hi-tech Is Recruiting - Act Fast / Please Does Anyone In The House Know Adecco Nigeria In V.i ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.