Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag (468 Views)

Wapkiz Voting Tag Code / Please Help!!.. Content Of <div> Are Crawling Out Of The Div / Difference Between <div> And <frame> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag by cr80vity(m): 4:54am On Oct 23, 2015
please I need help on how to understand the div tag...I dnt want to b usin tables for my web page layout but d div seems difficult...m finding it hard moving d div nd d content around d page...nb: m usin dream weaver...tanks bosses
Re: I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag by bassdow: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
cr80vity:
please I need help on how to understand the div tag...I dnt want to b usin tables for my web page layout but d div seems difficult...m finding it hard moving d div nd d content around d page...nb: m usin dream weaver...tanks bosses

You need to read up on divs as its not what anyone can easily teach you here without creating a lengthy thread.
Just Google div or better still, try and learn a CSS framework such as Twitter Bootstrap and life would be easier for you.

PS: Using tables for layouts is a very very bad and wrong approach. Hope you haven't been using it on clients projects.
Re: I Need Help On How To Use The Div Tag by lekropasky(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
My advice for you is to go and search for videos that teaches Div on YouTube. That's definitely where you can truly understand how the div tag works. Go to YouTube. Search everywhere. I promise it will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Google Adsense 2015 Alternative Review [ Infolinks ] / Tech Sqqrr Web Developers / Wordpress Subscribe Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.