Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

These 4 Types Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 4 Types Of Students (484 Views)

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 4 Types Of Students by zico124(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Just as there are different types of cars; houses; clothes; watches etc there are also types of people.
It is important to let us know that there are also different types of students. As a matter of fact every students we come across is most likely to exhibit either one, two of more of these personalities in some areas of their lives.
Without wasting the time of my reader I will like to take these four categories of students one after the other.

The Simple
These type of students are characterized by their level of ignorance. They are mostly not aware of what is going on around them. They don't know the test is starting tomorrow, they don't know they have free access to internet after paying school fees, they don't know the materials to that assignment is in the library, they don't explore. These set of students don't read the notice board, they only ask others what is on it, they wait for event to unfold and make excuses of how they would have prepared well if they had known.
They always feel like doing it all over again with comments like "how I wish I go back to secondary school" "how I wish I take that course again" .
They learn their lessons after being punished for their ignorance.

The Fool
These type of students have very good knowledge of upcoming events, the best step and the results but unfortunately they still end up not preparing or ending the wrong way and get punished. Take for instance, this student has even before being admitted heard a lot about how tricky cultist are, how they lie, how they are involved in evil act and how they end up, such a student after gaining admission still goes ahead to encourage friends against it but guess what he/she still end up as a cultist and end like them. You have got to know this lecturer or teacher that whatever he repeat is coming in the assessment, such a student still end up failing that same question and in some cases you hear them saying "I knew this man will set this question"....lol
These type of students in most cases don't have the opportunity to do it right. Hence, they serve as example for the simple and the mocker

The mocker
These types of students see nothing good in anything and see everything as a subject of laughter. When they see others studying, they mock them. These students mock their mates when they see them; coming from the library, working with a group, representing the school, doing business,saving,cooking, building connections,praying name it. Nothing is important to them, since they believe they are the best they can be and nothing others do can encourage them. They are skilled in insulting people, bullying and mocking people. Some of the people in this category are so skilled that sometimes before mocking others they start from themselves.
They never seek to do anything new, they find themselves in a satisfied state of productivity.
They learn their lessons when other mockers mock them for their failure

The wise
these type of students are aware of coming events and take advantage of it. They are the celebrated, the creative, the outstanding, the enduring and the courageous student. They have one common goal- reaching their destination(achieving their goals). They know they will pass through a lot to get there and they are willing to pay the price.

It is good to state conclusively that no student is perfectly or completely wise as we may exhibit some of the aforementioned at one area of our life and another in yet another area but the main purpose of writing this article is to encourage students to become more wise in every areas of their lives in other to become a better student and a better person driving our nation in the right path.

www.sureinformationng.com

Comments and opinion please?
Re: These 4 Types Of Students by marshalcarter: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2015
OP....if you wanna start mentionin types of student.....blv me.......150 is not enough....so dis 4 is just small tin ni undecided

Bet u try sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate For Lecturers To Be Giving Students Bonus Mark? / APPLY NOW- Code 4 Impact Program For 50 Female Students / What Are The Job Opportunities For A Microbiologist After School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.