Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get (1547 Views)

It's Hard To Be Persistent. (but You Can Change That). Here's How.. / Daily Revolt,thats The World...picture The Scene As You Read On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2015
[i][/i] am telling u, u wil surely love this
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Many guys will be like, "that girl too sturborn. I have been spending sleepless nights, burning candles, and so on, just because i want Chioma to be mine. But i have not been able to do so, what can i do? Maybe i should just give up and accept the fact that she doesnt want me.
Well, u need no look further, because, Darous here will be your new mentor on how you can get that girl, without even spending a dime on her. Brb
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2015
I'd rather want to read about 'How to get MONEY that is forming hard to get'. Goodluck fellas!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Well, before i go on. I will like to tell you about one of my past experience with over saint and hard to get girls, the truth is that most of this girls are not even up to the level they are claiming to be, all what it takes for a normal run's guy (normal in the sense that, you do things accordingly, not too much flashy things) its all about, u believing in urself and that will help propel ur self esteem.
I wil tell you, about, the story of how i almost died, while trying to get RACHAEL, the most beautiful, lepacious and daring girl i have ever set this my experienced eyes on. Brb pals
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Darousmart:
Well, Leave people alone jare, he smokes, na ur lungs? She had sex, na ur body? He is a yahoo boy, na ur Laptop?
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Here we go.
Rachael is the younger sister of Idowu, my close padi, , but am 3yrs older than her, but because of some reasons known only to her, she doesn't care to put 'Bro' at the call of my name. But she does call her brother, Broda mi (my brother).
And to cut the long story short, i started thinking of making Rachael my queen. (u can fathom what i mean) but she just started behaving silly to me, she wount even look at my endowed 6packed full belly, anytime am at their house. She gave me one of the most embarrasing moments of my life, on this fateful day, that i first dared to speak to her in a little amorous way. Brb
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Khutie: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
bruh before yhu smoke weed, make sure yhu've
goh a well balanced diet waiting for yhu. If not na xo
fake inspiration to yhu go dey geh. For example, yhur
own weed inspiration just told ya dah yhu re a writer,
probably d new Chinua Achebe or maybe Charles
Nneji..
Ride on bruh...I dey wid yhu
cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I never knew that, u could be dis funny. @ khutie, weed no dey ma area, xo how i go take get am
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
How far Rachael? 'i said' after sitting down close to her at
the backyard of their house, where she was washing her clothes.
Am good Emma,"she said removing the earpiece in her ear and glancing around to see me sitting so close to her, knowing that as an unusual thing between us,
whats this about?'she quickly added'
i was franticaly scratching my head to search for a good way to respond to her successive questions.
I' emm....e,mm. 'I sturttered'
you what? She asked' glaring hard at my unsettled face.
I quickly manage to compose myself a bit, knowing fully well that, this might be my only chance of talking to her today, because she's not the kind of girl that you can just hijack suddenly without risking some embarrasing consequences.
I just want to tell you about something that has been bothering my mind since last week thursday,....
(she cuts in). Did u just say thursday?
Yes. 'i answered'
vals day?'. She asked again..
Yes, vals day, when i saw you on your way out, of this house, heavens, i could have easily mistaken you for an angel, your beauty was just shining under the sun, and....and...
I couldn't finish the sentence when i looked at her and i saw that she have stuffed her earpiece back into her ear holes. I was like, so all have been saying since morning have just been anulled. I was so downcast, i bend down my head like a question mark, i couldn't expect such behavior from her, although we are not that close before, but that still doesn't give her the prowess to treat me as if i dont really mean anything to her.
Well, as a sharp guy, i managed to compose myself for a second chance, but believe me, this second chance ended with HAD I KNOW?
You can finish the sentence yourself...
I will tell you what happen...let me run go take my inspirational weed. Brb
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Khutie: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Darousmart:
How far Rachael? 'i said' after sitting down close to her at
the backyard of their house, where she was washing her clothes.
Am good Emma,"she said removing the earpiece in her ear and glancing around to see me sitting so close to her, knowing that as an unusual thing between us,
whats this about?'she quickly added'
i was franticaly scratching my head to search for a good way to respond to her successive questions.
I' emm....e,mm. 'I sturttered'
you what? She asked' glaring hard at my unsettled face.
I quickly manage to compose myself a bit, knowing fully well that, this might be my only chance of talking to her today, because she's not the kind of girl that you can just hijack suddenly without risking some embarrasing consequences.
I just want to tell you about something that has been bothering my mind since last week thursday,....
(she cuts in). Did u just say thursday?
Yes. 'i answered'
vals day?'. She asked again..
Yes, vals day, when i saw you on your way out, of this house, heavens, i could have easily mistaken you for an angel, your beauty was just shining under the sun, and....and...
I couldn't finish the sentence when i looked at her and i saw that she have stuffed her earpiece back into her ear holes. I was like, so all have been saying since morning have just been anulled. I was so downcast, i bend down my head like a question mark, i couldn't expect such behavior from her, although we are not that close before, but that still doesn't give her the prowess to treat me as if i dont really mean anything to her.
Well, as a sharp guy, i managed to compose myself for a second chance, but believe me, this second chance ended with HAD I KNOW?
You can finish the sentence yourself...
I will tell you what happen...let me run go take my inspirational weed. Brb

Inspirational weed? I think xay yhu no dey smoke
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
I dey try to b like you now, u be my oga at d top. Khutie
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
I, stretch my right hand forward, and i used my index finger to tap her by the shoulder, she just turn around to give me this annoying look.
Whats it again? Aren't you through with what you were saying? Pls let me be, because i have a lot to do here, as you can see. She finish her statement, pointing to the remaining heap of her about to be wash cloths.. I manage to mince some few words of courage into my mind, before i finally broke the jinx of fear she had instilled in me. I started.:
Actually, i am just getting started, i really want to tell you that, when i saw you last week thursday, in that red blouse and white leggies that you wore, and when i now saw you and......
She cuts in again,
you mean you are the one that saw me and reported me to my dad? I have been wondering on how that news got to my dads hears, that made him to trace me to k-burgers, where he humiliated and embarrased me and Kunle that was just a fellow choir at our church in front of almost every popular guy in this area, as if thats not enough, he even get him pissed that he strip me of my ATM and my cupboard keys. Look here Emma, if you know whats best for you, you will leave here right now, because if you don't, i will make sure you rue the day you first set your eyes on me!
She hisses and turns back to continue her laundry.
I stood up immediately, am still trying to download every bit of what she said into my thick skull.
What does she mean? Why didnt i hear about it from I.D? And besides, How does her dad stripping her of her Atm and cupboard keys my own doing? This and many more are the questions reinforcing into my brain.
Remember i said HAD I KNOW, in some paragraphs ago,
yes had i know, i wouldnt have touched her again, after she have already warned me with her stern look the first time,
had i know, i would have been learning how to weave and dudge, because that would have helped me to avoid the water in which she soaked her used undies that she splashed on me. Had i know, i would have left there immediately after she splashed the water on me, and later started shouting, calling on all the neighbours, including little children that later turn me as the subject of mockery of the day. She was telling everybody that i was trying to molest her, and urging the mothers around to keep their daughters away from me, because nothing concern my P*ick with maybe a girl is 3month olds or 5years!
I tell you, it was a total humiliation. Brb.
Re: How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good 9t fellaz. Updatin tomorrow [quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What Sex Did To Him / Short Romantic Story :- Anita (18+) Episode 1 / Ebereonwu: The Shooting Star Has Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.