Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty (640 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by squash1986(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2015
As the Federal Government arraigned the alleged masterminds of the October 2 separate bombings in Kuje and Nyanya satellite towns of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, one of the accused has pleaded guilty to the crime.
The Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) of the Federation, Mr. Mohammed Diri, on Thursday docked Adulazeez Muuhazab, Ishaka Salihu, Mohammed Jimo, Abulwaheed Nasiru and Abdullahi Nasiru on a five-count charge before Justice Abdul Kafarati of the Federal High Court in Abuja over alleged terrorism.
The accused persons except one, pleaded not guilty to the charges.
But the fourth accused person, Abdulwaheed Jimo, pleaded guilty to count four of the charge, which says that suspected Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) making materials were found on the accused persons on October 6.
In the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CR/342/2015, the prosecution brought the accused to court, pursuant to Sections 104 and 379 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015.
The AUTHORITY recalls that the accused had on October 2, 2015 allegedly carried out bomb attacks at Kuje and Jikwoyi Motor Park, Nyanya, an act punishable under Section 17 of the Terrorism Prevention Act 2013.
Count one of the charges borders on conspiracy, which is contrary to Section 17 of the Terrorism Prevention Act as amended 2013.
It reads: "That you Adulazeez Muhazab, Ishaka Salihu and Mohammed Jimo, Abdulwaheed Nasiru, Abdullahi and others now at large, on or about the 2nd October, 2015 at Kuje town and Jikwoyi Park, Nyanya, in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, conspired amongst yourselves to carry out a bomb attack by use of Improvised Explosives Devices being an act punishable under Section 17 of Terrorism Prevention Amendment Act 2013," among other four similar charges.
Diri told the court that investigation into the alleged crime had been completed and that his team was ready for prosecution.
The defence lawyer, Mr. Nureni Sulyman's attempt to apply for bail for the accused orally, failed.
Justice Abdulkafarati adjourned the trial to November 17 and 24 this year.
He also ordered that the accused be moved from police custody to Kuje Prison on remand.

www.authorityngr.com/2015/10/Kuje-Nyanya-blasts--Accused-pleads-guilty
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by rifasenate11(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Guilty as charged , the lives of the innocents that died in the blast is important to their loved ones
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Wait a second

I though police and DSS /army had different suspects?
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
DaBullIT:
Wait a second

I though police and DSS /army had different suspects?

You were one of many YAMS claiming it was all the handwork of Ibos and ND militias

ODE
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by DaBullIT(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes , i am one of those who said so , And i still believe it was carried out by Ibos

Furthermore , How can police, dss , and Army have different suspects it's not making sense , that's why i asked which of the suspects was tried / jailed

PvtParts:

You were one of many YAMS claiming it was all the handwork of Ibos and ND militias

ODE
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yes , i am one of those who said so , And i still believe it was carried out by Ibos

Furthermore , How can police, dss , and Army have different suspects it's not making sense , that's why i asked which of the suspects was tried / jailed

You remain a fool for life.

Keep asking your father useless question

slave
Re: Kuje/nyanya Blasts: Accused Pleads Guilty by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Eeeyah, you wan form relevance ? all you fit do na to curse, shout, wail , protest , You no get any sense and i sure say na fulani invaders rape your mama wey dem use born mugblood like you
PvtParts:

You remain a fool for life.

Keep asking your father useless question

slave

(1) (Reply)

DPR Gives Fuel Marketers 3 Days To Revert To N87 Pump Price / I Wonder Why PDP Is Losing Sleep Over Amaechi - Princewill / Is Nigeria's Unity In Danger As A Result Of Rejection Of 2014 Nat.conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.