Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough (1046 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day / Its Your Day - Covenant Day Of Exemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello All,

Heaven on Earth blessings in the name of the Lord.

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God this Sunday at Faith Tabernacle Ota.

Matthew 6 vs 33 says seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you. This has actually worked for me in my career, business and family life.

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for Domi Media; and join the service online

You can also watch the mid week service on Wednesday 6:00 PM.

God is expecting you! smiley

Regards

Re: Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by emryxleena(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2015
i think there should b a thread where winners interact here
Re: Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough by Wohlstand: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
wont be a bad idea.

(1) (Reply)

Its 5 Nights Of Glory 2016. 18th - 22nd Jan.2016 / Seminarians Who Died In Auto-crash To Be Buried, See Their Names And Photos / Atheism: A Sure Vaccine For Demonic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.