Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. (16568 Views)

Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by MayhorE(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2015
They want to kill our PMB abi? I no gree with them
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Goke7: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by shineeye1: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Just how, can Buhari win the war against corruption with soldiers like thieffNUBU, sorry Tinubu(I sincerely apologise for first misspelling) and amaechi (devil transformed to an angel of light) in his army

1 Like

Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Appareil(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
shogz89:
Nice one... Jonathan leading delegation for peaceful election,, sai baba leading Africa in anti corruption... ,, this are things that makes one proud of Nigeria not rituals amd drugs.. Make we dey lead dey go abeg
You are the best!!!!
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Appareil(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2015
Goke7:

I still repeat, redirect your question to AU cos they gave him the appointment which is the subject matter here Please. AU should be able to tell you if he passed the test or not.
I saw the news on Nairaland and you keep directing me to AU for what? Don't I have a right to comment and express myself? I suspect you!!!!
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Goke7: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Appareil:
I saw the news on Nairaland and you keep directing me to AU for what? Don't I have a right to comment and express myself? I suspect you!!!!

you can't get the answer you are looking for here on nairaland because of those against and those for and even from your earlier posts you have already passed judgement and answered yourself so what else? you are almost judging me by calling me a suspect, for what? abeg park well.
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
omenka:
African leaders appear impressed with his witchunting techniques and are begging him to spread same beyond the borders of his country. They are people whose opinions matter in the grand scheme of things in the continent and not a helpless and insignificant e-noise maker like you. grin
maybe their news media is also currupt.

Did they tell them that Amaechi is now a minister grin
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by biotechshola(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
Anti-corruption my foot. PMB is busy witch-hunting his enemies and not fighting corruption.... this is one of the reasons why Africa is still stagnant... They should keep waiting for anti corruption fight till they grow weeds as hairs

is this the legacy u ar leaving for ur children? U wl surely be a dsapointment...the fact dat ur cant deal justly wt pple dosnt mean everybody cant. Buhari is the great person u cant be
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by biotechshola(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
chymystique:
Anti-corruption my foot. PMB is busy witch-hunting his enemies and not fighting corruption.... this is one of the reasons why Africa is still stagnant... They should keep waiting for anti corruption fight till they grow weeds as hairs

though i dont knw u, but frm ur coment i can say u ar leaving a bad legacy for ur children. Buhari is a great person u canot be.
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by folahann(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well it's a good thing for Nigeria. Jonathan is leading the campaign for African leaders who lose election to concede deafeat and Buhari is leading the campaign against corruption.
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by kossyablaze(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
nice one bruv. you give me hope in the igbo nation. wink
lol cool bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by saintkash(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
olutunde12:

Pls, how old are these people? Which height? Buhari had done nothing to fight corruption in Nigeria. All he had succeded doing is lies, lies and propagander, witch hunting and the like. The Obasanjo's corruption fight was more meaningful. You know what I see here? Each time there is a news about Jonathan being appointed to do something on the World scene, Buhari's people will quickly think of something to post. You will soon learn!

lets wait and see...soon u ll believe in God. ..PMB is incomparable to obj or any past president of this country. ..why will u compare PMB corruption fight of 5 months to OBJ 8 yrs... is dat been fair?
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by Ripama: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigeria was ranked 136th most corrupt country by Transparency International in 2014. Isn't this a good news. And some ppl will are so bitter abt this govt. Have eyes but can't c. Blinded by selfish desires
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by bummyla(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations Mr President! But I haven't had light in my area for the past 4 weeks oooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. by abokikhalifa: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2015
chymystique:
you complain in everything you do in ur life. you get sense pass African leaders abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps / Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.