Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I (422 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Does God Answer Prayers / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by kiddkash(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
I
Re: I by braine(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2015
And why do you feel death is bad luck?
Re: I by kiddkash(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
of course everyone dies but a coffin maker asking God to bring customers, to make your business grow. how exactly will your business grow
Re: I by Sunnymatey(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Let him relocate to somewhere around Bornu state wher people die in mass. ;DLet him relocate to somewhere around Bornu state wher people die in mass.
Re: I by Princewell2012(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Op are you suggesting he should abandoned his business?

Death is eminent to every creatures.

These is what christians should be preaching.

Everlasting life in paradise, and try to do anything to get there.

And stop frightening them with hellfire.

Everybody will die but when you die and you believe in Jesus there is hope for you to live forever with him.

That is the good news we should be preaching to every creatures
And that's why Jesus came.

John;10:10 I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Still Create People? / 18 Attributes Of Highly Effective Liars. / Living A Life Of Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.