Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over (948 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Wizkid / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Pls My Girlfriend Said Am Very Handsome... Pls Is It...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by FlySly05: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
My girlfriend told me that it's over
between us. I thought about it and i found out that life without her is meaningless, so i decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my bed but i didn't die, i went to the express road and looked carefully before crossing the road, nothing happened to me.
I drank 4 rubbers of lacasera with plenty suya but nothing happened, i took a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see hell! I proceeded to another level of concoction. I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and yet nothing happened to me. I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried now cause i just finished eating fried rice with chilled maltina, but nothing has happened to me. I'm really upset right now. Friends, what do i do? Should I
try fried plantain and chicken with fresh milk?
Will it work?
I'm waiting for your advice.
Dis is not small matter ohhhhh ! Advice me
please
Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by ahmbal(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2015
werey eee, please rope oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Try; jik+hypo+hcl+vim undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by harfix: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
y u no try hanging urself
Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by FlySly05: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just trying a convenient way to go to heaven and you guys are suggesting ways wey go make even the devil cringe. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault [photo] / Republic Day Special Quotes And Messages / When The Devil Cries Because You Lie More Than He Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.