Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji (651 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by fakunle22: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015

Popular Nollywood superstar, Genevieve Nnaji revealed to the media yesterday that she has not found the right man yet. she is really getting old if she don’t know and it is not everything that is money.
Genevieve Nnaji first production, Road to yesterday, is set to hit the cinemas soon. She explained why,it took a while for her to join the bandwagon. In her words:

“I chose to be an actress. Acting was what I had always wanted to do. I don’t think that I ever imagined myself producing a film. I love acting. If the Nigerian movie industry was as stable as it should be, I probably would have been on the set of a movie every day of my life and not be bothered about what goes on behind the camera. So it is a matter of choice and preference.”

Then, for people who are eagerly waiting to hear that their favourite thespian is getting hitched, it seems y’all need to wait a little more as the Imo state-born beauty explained that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage. But that she would make up her mind as soon as she meets the right person.
“I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married.”

see more photos here>> http://naijaallstar.com/2015/10/23/i-have-not-seen-the-right-man-for-me-yet-genevieve-nnaji/

Have you visited naijaallstar.com today?? what are you waiting for we carry entertainment to the next level
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by mowah: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Menopause is not far o
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Chidi mokeme,Don jazzy would not be bad.
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by ArchEnemy(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Eeyah... My type is rare
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by ArchEnemy(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
danjumakolo:
Chidi mokeme,Don jazzy would not be bad.
Na ah
We don't want

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2015
I guess you need medicated glasses. You no see D'banj,IamDino e.t.c. By the time we go know you go soon go TB Joshua for deliverance session.
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by politricks: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Dont worry am on my way. Just wait for me.
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by Royalfurnitures: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
The right man will come

Adore your home with our durable furnitures at affordable price
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by faithfancy: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Its beta to remain single than marry the wrong person
Re: I Have Not Seen The Right Man For Me Yet – Genevieve Nnaji by BrightEye(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2015
faithfancy:
Its beta to remain single than marry the wrong person

i won't have said it better...!

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Has Done It Again..... Unclad Princess / Top 10 Musician In 2015 / Amazing Photo : See How A Makeup Artist Transformed Gas Explosion Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.