Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,507 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (414 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday October 23rd 2015)- WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES?

1.Thank you Father for being the sustainer and cherisher of my soul.

2.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Father, please, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins of pride and arrogance.

4.Father, please, let the mind of christ be formed in me, and cloth me with the spirit of a servant, that I make no reputation of myself.

5.Father, let every spirit of pride in my life be consumed by your fire.

6.Father, let every necklace of satan (pride), that I am wearing be removed and destroyed by your fire.

7.Father, please, cloth me with the spirit of humility and gentleness.

8.Father, grant unto me the grace to fear you and to run away from every appearance of evil.

9.Father, help me to humble myself, so that I can be exalted and not abased by you.

10.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
11. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
12.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by kemlily(f): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
kemlily:
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Gays And Liars Are Not Different / Two Babes In The Manger / Photo: Pastor Preaches Naked In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.