Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Chris Rock To Host Oscar 2016 Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock To Host Oscar 2016 Awards (534 Views)

Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / Wizkid Wins BET 2016 Awards For Best International Act Africa, Thanks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Rock To Host Oscar 2016 Awards by WafiJoe(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
For all those that watch BET Awards; I know you can not deny the fact that Chris Rock kept rocking it all the way. When the show was over, I was so hungry for more of Chris action that I have to watch 2 more of Chris movie. Oscar is giving us another chance to be rocked by Chris Rock.

Chris Rock lit up a beacon of hope for all who love the Academy Awards -- there's a fighting chance the show won't be TV's version of Ambien!

Hours after the Oscars announced Rock would host next year, we got him heading into dinner at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. But check out the video ... the exciting part is WHO he hung out with at the restaurant: Rosario Dawson, Matt Stone and Rick Rubin.

So, we're thinking (hoping, really) they were cooking up musical numbers that don't suck. Can't ya see the mashup? "99 Problems and Kyle's Mom's Chocolate Salty Balls Ain't One."

We'll leave it to the pros, but watch and dream.
Re: Chris Rock To Host Oscar 2016 Awards by Blessedgurl(f): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
WafiJoe:
For all those that watch BET Awards; I know you can not deny the fact that Chris Rock kept rocking it all the way. When the show was over, I was so hungry for more of Chris action that I have to watch 2 more of Chris movie. Oscar is giving us another chance to be rocked by Chris Rock.

Chris Rock lit up a beacon of hope for all who love the Academy Awards -- there's a fighting chance the show won't be TV's version of Ambien!

Hours after the Oscars announced Rock would host next year, we got him heading into dinner at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. But check out the video ... the exciting part is WHO he hung out with at the restaurant: Rosario Dawson, Matt Stone and Rick Rubin.

So, we're thinking (hoping, really) they were cooking up musical numbers that don't suck. Can't ya see the mashup? "99 Problems and Kyle's Mom's Chocolate Salty Balls Ain't One."

We'll leave it to the pros, but watch and dream.

The guy is funny...I really enjoyed Everybody Hates Chris...And Death by a Funeral....forgotten the correct name tho...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mavins, Don Jazzy, R. Banks, Dija & Others Set For Concert In December / Omoni Oboli Becomes Brand Ambassador For Nunu Milk / Duncan Mighty Welcomes Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.