Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? (1058 Views)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by UrDreamGal: 8:27am On May 04, 2009
people use to ask what am i using to my skin to keep it so glowing and smooth, i couldn't answer but i want your views. girls only
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by dani1luv: 4:41pm On May 04, 2009
erhmmm what section can i move this to . . . i think. . . Health, . . . . no

Fashion cheesy
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2009
The key to it for me is to stay away from makeups such as foundation etc, wash your face atleast twice a day with soap (duh) and cold water and moisteurize it, it will leave your skin looking fresh and clean smiley
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by bluespice(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2009
ibk ur refering to only the face n neck
the skin is the whole body

what makes me think ive got the best skin ever?
people duh!loads of people walk up to me to compliment my skin colour n radiance smiley
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Sissy3(f): 2:08am On May 05, 2009
I exfoliate, moisturize w/SPF, gentle cleanser cleanse twice a day then a night cream. i do mask once a wk or in 2wk

tinted moisturizer w/SPF. dnt have a problem w/acne

body: i use a creamy body wash, i dnt stay long in the shower to avoid striping out natural oils. i use a creamy body lotion and use sugar body scrub exfoliation once a wk or in 2wk
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by FLGators1: 3:00am On May 05, 2009
I exfoliate, moisturize w/SPF, gentle cleanser cleanse twice a day then a night cream. i do mask once a wk or in 2wk

tinted moisturizer w/SPF. dnt have a problem w/acne

body: i use a creamy body wash, i dnt stay long in the shower to avoid striping out natural oils. i use a creamy body lotion and use sugar body scrub exfoliation once a wk or in 2wk

Same here. And to soften my skin, I smear blended strawberry on my face. Hear abt it and it works.

I tried what TOYOSI suggested about hot water to exfoliate (scared of too much chemicals on my face), the thing works too
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Sissy3(f): 5:13am On May 05, 2009
FL Gators!:

Same here. And to soften my skin, I smear blended strawberry on my face. Hear abt it and it works.

I tried what TOYOSI suggested about hot water to exfoliate (scared of too much chemicals on my face), the thing works too

i tried it once didn't like the feeling, stopped it and cont. going to the spa to get facials prolly like once a month
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Riskie(f): 5:45am On May 05, 2009
Like ibkaye said avoid wearing foundation and such all the time.  I think once in a while for special occassions if fine. But the thing that helps my skin the most is the aspirin facial, it is like magic! It get's rid of activity on the face overnight and is a great mild exfoliant! Just take 2-3 uncoated aspirin and add a little water to let it dissolve and then add a little honey. Apply to the face and let it dry, then wash off. Yoy will se the difference in your skin. I do this twice a week.
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Sissy3(f): 5:47am On May 05, 2009
Riskie doesn't the aspirin thing dry out your skin?
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:58am On May 05, 2009
FL Gators!:

Nice to hear babes,  wink

I personally try to stay away from sun exposure as much as i possibly can. . .OMG!!, i can stress that enough, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

also, if u do go under the sun, like to the beach or what have u, pls use a sun screen lotion, its essential,

A good oil free moisturizer work wonders, and ladies the most expensive essentially isn't the best,

there are nice ones at the local drug store that are equally as good!!

cleanse, exfoliate, tone, and moisturize, and an occasional facial doesn't hurt too, i mean its ur skin, why not pamper it a tad bit!!

And finally, eat healthy, and if u have to u can take some vitamin supplements, i mean u don't need it if u are young though!!

Oh one last thing try as much as possible to keep ur stress level in check, to avoid break outs,  cry cry cry

i know its sometimes inevitable as students, but hey it helps to curb ur stress level!!

Your skin is the next thing peeps observe about u, after ur smile, its imperative to keep it healthy!! wink smiley
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by bluespice(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2009
drinking lots of water
n seriously dont sleep with make-up on angry angry

(yes people still do it tongue )
Re: What Makes You Think You Got De Best Skin Ever? by Riskie(f): 9:03am On May 05, 2009
~Sissy~:

Riskie doesn't the aspirin thing dry out your skin?

Yes it does and that's why it is really good for acne prone or oily skin which I have. I know even oily skin needs moisture so I use aloe vera gel after everytime I do this treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Original Louis Vuitton Handbags At Affordable Price / Michelle Obama In $29.99 Gap Dress (photos) / Nail Polish Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.