Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. (3536 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Clean Reg. Benz C230 2000 @ 600k (abuja) / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg. RAV4 1998 For Sale @ 600k (Abuja) / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg Camry Drop Lite For Sale @ 600k (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Important must-have features:

1) Must be automatic with chilling AC.
2) Hatch back preferably (wagon) but will still consider saloon.
3) Toyota or Peugeot.
4) Fabric interior
5) First body.
6) Year 2000 and above model please. If you have 1988 car, abeg jump and pass grin grin

I want a car in top working condition. If you have a tokunbo vehicle or extremely neat Nigerian used car up for sale that falls within the stated price range above and can DELIVER TO ABUJA, send pics here or to my whatsapp with price.

Whoever i settle with, payment must be on delivery after thorough inspection. I no fit shout.

My whatsapp number is 07034794947.

I wish myself goodluck..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by Anomnakachukwu: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2015
my sister, to avoid heart ache, my advice to you will be to look for car in Abuja, since you have a limited budget.
Asking someone to send a car to you from Lagos, and you pay at inspection, will be tough. Who will bear the cost of sending. What if you dont like the car. The person drives back, at a loss??

No good car dealer will do that. Private seller willing to do that will be in desperate condition, desperate enough to take that risk. Or perhaps the car may not be as good as you will like

They will try to convince you to pay before delivery. And once you do that, accept what you see, if you see any car at all.

Look for a car in abuja. Thank God you in a big city that has a good car market. it might be more expensive. but wil be worth it

4 Likes

Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:
my sister, to avoid heart ache, my advice to you will be to look for car in Abuja, since you have a limited budget.
Asking someone to send a car to you from Lagos, and you pay at inspection, will be tough. Who will bear the cost of sending. What if you dont like the car. The person drives back, at a loss??

No good car dealer will do that. Private seller willing to do that will be in desperate condition, desperate enough to take that risk. Or perhaps the car may not be as good as you will like

They will try to convince you to pay before delivery. And once you do that, accept what you see, if you see any car at all.

Look for a car in abuja. Thank God you in a big city that has a good car market. it might be more expensive. but wil be worth it

Thanks for your suggestion.
Before i decided to open this thread, i have been looking for. The best offer i got was a 1994 golf wagon.

I'm still searching though. Just wanted to broaden my search and increase my chances.

1 Like

Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by BUGOFF(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
cynhamscakes:

Thanks for your suggestion.
Before i decided to open this thread, i have been looking for. The best offer i got was a 1994 golf wagon.

I'm still searching though. Just wanted to broaden my search and increase my chances.
There is a manual 406 wagon that just landed Uyo from Lagos, lastnyt. I wish I saw ur thread earlier. it shud be a 1998 model or so.
do u have anyone to inspect for u in uyo, if u like d car?
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by Anomnakachukwu: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
my sister, you see what that last poster said, do you have anyone for inspection

u send someone for inspection, and you will pay, before the car will be sent to u. Thats what they do. And at that time, what you get is what u get. you cant change your mind.

Bye the way, are you looking for a direct tokunbo or naija used.

if you will be happy with naija used, i am sure you will see good naija used in abj within ur budget.

I am talking to u as someone who has bought two cars from a distance. One was excellent. one was, well, let me not say it. U run a 50/50 chance of getting what you want, or getting heart ache
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
BUGOFF:
There is a manual 406 wagon that just landed Uyo from Lagos, lastnyt. I wish I saw ur thread earlier. it shud be a 1998 model or so.
do u have anyone to inspect for u in uyo, if u like d car?

Manual?
I have a family friend there. Depends on the area.

What's the cost?
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:
my sister, you see what that last poster said, do you have anyone for inspection

u send someone for inspection, and you will pay, before the car will be sent to u. Thats what they do. And at that time, what you get is what u get. you cant change your mind.

Bye the way, are you looking for a direct tokunbo or naija used.

if you will be happy with naija used, i am sure you will see good naija used in abj within ur budget.

I am talking to u as someone who has bought two cars from a distance. One was excellent. one was, well, let me not say it. U run a 50/50 chance of getting what you want, or getting heart ache

With my budget, i can't get something good at all that's why i'm willing to go for naija used if its really in excellent condition.

I'm currently discussing with someone in Abuja via whatsapp(toyota light).

But i want more options. I'm still expecting more sellers to contact me.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by Anomnakachukwu: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes. naija used excellent condition is good. Just buy closer to you. Thats my appeal.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by KOMBE: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by africanpea: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just visit olx, na u go confuse.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:
yes. naija used excellent condition is good. Just buy closer to you. Thats my appeal.

Thanks bro. I appreciate your concern and advice. Makes a lot of sense.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
KOMBE:
https://www.nairaland.com/2643210/peugeot-806-sale-phc-550k

I have checked it out. Its more of a transport bus. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by richard69(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Good morning
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by BUGOFF(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
cynhamscakes:

Manual?
I have a family friend there. Depends on the area.

What's the cost?
Great. it's along Ikpa rd. behind UniUyo.
Apologies, it's 2000 Prestige model. going for 780k.
U can ask ur friend to come check it out. Tanx
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by igbi: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
am not promoting Olx but check them, ask gurus to teach you how to identify if its real or not, a friend of mine got hers from olx in Abuja.but you need to also open your eyes before buying, not all sellers are fake.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by BUGOFF(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
cynhamscakes:
Good morning
Madam, it's always best to inspect products urself but am sure whoever u send will know a sound car wen they see one.
The car wudnt hav come to uyo from Lagos, in one day, if it were not sound.
It is Tincan cleared, for ur info.

Moreover, I am not a car dealer, I just happened to know of d car, wud hav bought it if it were auto saloon.
Price is negotiable.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by africanpea: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
igbi:
am not promoting Olx but check them, ask gurus to teach you how to identify if its real or not, a friend of mine got hers from olx in Abuja.but you need to also open your eyes before buying, not all sellers are fake.

U are very right, i have gotten a vehicle recently from olx and I am enjoying it.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by doyin68: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Madam, look for this thread you may like the car. But if you see a car in Lagos that u like, I will advice coming down for personal inspection would not be too much to avoid regret except you someone that u can trust his judgment

https://www.nairaland.com/2619710/hyundai-i10-auto-used-clean...600k
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by Sanchase: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have an Immaculate condition Toyota Avensis 2000 model for sale, I shipped this car from the UK to Nigeria but haven't drove it for up to 5 hours because i'm not based in Nigeria.
I am willing to sell it cos i haven't been there to utilise it well. I can do it for 650k. The car's engine is sound, the AC chills like a freezer and 1.8Litre engine with Automatic gear, very economical.
The Car is in Lagos.
Let me know if you want it otherwise i will just leave it my garage till when i need it.
Cheers.

Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Sanchase:
I have an Immaculate condition Toyota Avensis 2000 model for sale, I shipped this car from the UK to Nigeria but haven't drove it for up to 5 hours because i'm not based in Nigeria.
I am willing to sell it cos i haven't been there to utilise it well. I can do it for 650k. The car's engine is sound, the AC chills like a freezer and 1.8Litre engine with Automatic gear, very economical.
The Car is in Lagos.
Let me know if you want it otherwise i will just leave it my garage till when i need it.
Cheers.

Just saw this. Can i see the inside pics of the car and back? It looks like a hatch back.
Pls contact me directly on whatsapp 07034794947.
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by uboma(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
cynhamscakes:

Just saw this. Can i see the inside pics of the car and back? It looks like a hatch back.
Pls contact me directly on whatsapp 07034794947.

Don't even bother requesting for the interior pictures because its a right-handed vehicle.

See the link below,

www.nairaland.com/2668649/toyota-avensis-2000-car-conversion
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by cynhamscakes(f): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
uboma:

Don't even bother requesting for the interior pictures because its a right-handed vehicle.

See the link below,

www.nairaland.com/2668649/toyota-avensis-2000-car-conversion

I have seen it o. Thanks
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by BUGOFF(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by Anomnakachukwu: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Uboma, thank you for what you have done for our sister. You are a detective bro.

Cynhamscakes, well done. Thanks for being wise and taking Uboma's advice.

I wish you good luck in your search.
Buying a car no easy. Shine your eyes sister. I wish i can help. Unfortunately, its not possible
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by BUGOFF(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
My person is relocating from Abuja and wishes to dispose of his cars. Contact me if u're still interested, CCakes. 08180462323
Re: Car Needed: Budget Is #500k - #600k. Abuja. by uboma(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:
Uboma, thank you for what you have done for our sister. You are a detective bro.

Cynhamscakes, well done. Thanks for being wise and taking Uboma's advice.

I wish you good luck in your search.
Buying a car no easy. Shine your eyes sister. I wish i can help. Unfortunately, its not possible

You are welcome Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Sold Sold.Nija Used C280.very On Point / 2012 Coupé Mercedes Benz E350 4matic(2016 Modified)... Asking Price: ₦12,500,000 / 2003 Toyota Camry "Big Daddy" SE-V6 For Quick Sale - SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.