Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Remember This! If You Are Not Where You Intended To Be - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Remember This! If You Are Not Where You Intended To Be (527 Views)

Facts To Remember While Job Hunting / I Will Remember This Day: 25/07/2016- A Day Me And My Fiance Had To Resign / 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember This! If You Are Not Where You Intended To Be by awakon(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
So i know you have crafted your version of an ideal life. You have desired an illustrious career, a happy family and a life of financial freedom.

But you just haven't arrived there yet. You are not where you intended to be and you are wondering if it will ever come.

Well don't be disappointed because your dreams will happen but here are certain things you should not forget:

1. Don't give up on your dreams. Zig Ziglar turned to late 40s before he became Ziglar.. Colonel Sander started at the age of 65, when most retire, and built a global empire out of fried chicken.(KFC).. You can still acheive your dreams if you don't give up but work towards the goal.

2. Take Responsibility plus Action. No point blaming others for your circumstances when only you can shape your future.

3. Don't lose hope. If you do, you are as good as dead. It might take 10, 20, 30 or 50 years to achieve your dreams but it will happen. You just need to believe. Here is the Story of a Man who built a Mountain Without No Support. /1GlE9EO

4. If you don't leave your comfort zone and be intentional, you will never achieve your dreams. If you really want to get to where you intended to be, you have to be the driver and not the passenger.

5. if you haven’t arrived to where you intended to be. Don't sweat it. Setbacks are bound to happen but if you really want it so bad then you won’t stop until you get there.

Have a fantastic week

http://awazieikechi.com
Re: Remember This! If You Are Not Where You Intended To Be by CharlyNick: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is still hope for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Useless Topics On Nairaland.. / British Council Launches Free Workshop For Artists, Boost Your Career Now / The Rise Of Dollars And Fall Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.