Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor (50890 Views)

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / When Your In-laws Serves You Food Meant For The Gods / This Guy Dressed To Impress His In-laws But Discovered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by dacovajnr: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]i know these inlaws must be yorubas with their greedy eyes and black face[/size]
Nazou Mumu reach? How does their dressing depicted tat they are yoruba..e for no be you..ashunu grin

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigerian girls on my mind. grin grin
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
autotrader014:
grin

Mean while buy ur cheap cars from us. Starting from N350k. Contact us on whatsapp 08187368455. We will work with ur budget.
wink
Ok

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by llaykorn: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
tonididdy:
do u have a nigerian used buggatti?...my budget is 90mil

How many PMs have you gotten from girls now? grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by Fraih(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
nairalandmaster:
nice post
Everywhere buying this space. ...You must really be active under "New" up there
I can see a (m) not a (f)
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by uzo4real(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
If u have money....this is just nothing...
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by autotrader014(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
tonididdy:
grin
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by damiplovR(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]i know these inlaws must be yorubas with their greedy eyes and black face[/size]
use your time saying something sensible na
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by glossy6(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
McBrooklyn:
grin grin grin

Meaning those miserable stuff am seeing there are more than their daughters abi? Ok. oh. My four daughters are four separate storey buildings for me cool
McBrooklyn:
grin grin grin

Meaning those miserable stuff am seeing there are more than their daughters abi? Ok. oh. My four daughters are four separate storey buildings for me
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by glossy6(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by dougivilla(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for them!
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by kingdiala11(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
ephemm:
Igbo Kwenu

It seems u don't see well.
Yoruba people, Ndi Ofe *mmanu
Can't u see Agwada (canopy dress) there
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nairaland and stupidity. undecided
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by prophetfire: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
If na 4 mbafive, dis one na learner level you still dey.
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by M4gunners: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hilarious picture.
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by mindworx: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
kemlily:
Lolllll grin

Wow, you're pretty. Can i send you a message?
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by homirefacuny(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
balancediet:
Exactly wat am suffering now
God will go through with you bro..... I can feel it.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by bamirotola: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
balancediet:
Exactly wat am suffering now
Eiyah....the Lord is ur muscle bro

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by Anamachi3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
tonididdy:

Are u high on weeds or what,lmaooooo. My guy u funny die- Nigeria used buggati
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by raheemwayne(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
awoff deh posh ohh....#just passinq
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by kinzodigital: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
autotrader014:
grin

Mean while buy ur cheap cars from us. Starting from N350k. Contact us on whatsapp 08187368455. We will work with ur budget.
wink
Hello,where are you located and what is your contact detail so that i can call you?
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by joba78: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you want to pay an exorbitant dowry, go for a igbo girl
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by wtfCode: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
4rm the attire u can tell its yoruba pple; very greedy and lazy pple
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by mzzkal3: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
Shout out to all Mbaise gals in the house..

Una see una handiwork abii..
Dats too small for mbaise kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by remotecontrol: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Remember opening this, only one person reply me.
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by meshack15: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
thieves
McBrooklyn:
grin grin grin

Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by autotrader014(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinzodigital:

Hello,where are you located and what is your contact detail so that i can call you?
ph
Re: When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor by Kanbee: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
e easy?

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Funny T-Shirts (Funniest Pic Collections Ever) / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.