Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Delta State Chief Impregnates His 15-yr-old Granddaughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Chief Impregnates His 15-yr-old Granddaughter (404 Views)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) / Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Chief Impregnates His 15-yr-old Granddaughter by yemioloyede(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm in shock...
A 15-year-old primary school leaver, names withheld, has pointed finger at her step grandfather, a chief and president-general of a community in Delta State for her four-month-old pregnancy. She told Niger Delta Voice that the husband of her grandmother slept with her in his two-bedroom domicile, an accusation the man hotly denied.

Handiwork of enemies— Chief
The chief said the entire episode was a set-up by his adversaries, alluding that following his disagreement with close relatives of the victim over his position and sales of land in the community, they swore to unseat him by any means. He said the 15-year-old girl was living with him from birth until the incident that led to her voluntary departure from his residence.

Click to read What the chief has to say......

Remember to Drop Comments on the blog Thanks....
Re: Delta State Chief Impregnates His 15-yr-old Granddaughter by Young03(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Castrate the man
Re: Delta State Chief Impregnates His 15-yr-old Granddaughter by IndianaJay: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Paternity Test. End of story.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa Yesterday / 10 Arrested As Okada Riders, Police Clash In Lagos / 2 Suspceted Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.