Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Donjazzy, Dbanji And Other Mo Hit Act Are Not On My Album - Wandecoal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Donjazzy, Dbanji And Other Mo Hit Act Are Not On My Album - Wandecoal (639 Views)

Davido Brought Mo' Hit Crew On Stage At His 30billion Concert At Eko Hotel / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Donjazzy, Dbanji And Other Mo Hit Act Are Not On My Album - Wandecoal by ebukaddon: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nigerian pop star, Wande coal has explained why it took him 6 years to release his sophomore album after the release of his highly successful debut Mushin to Mo’Hit. wande Coal Recall that Wande Coal was part of the defunct Donjazzy and D’banj led Mo’Hits records before pitching tent with Donjazzy’s Mavin but soon left to float his Black Diamond label following fallout between himself and Donjazzy. Asked why the Wanted album features no member of the defunct Mo’hit records, Wande said ex-mo’hit crew remain friends and family but feels it’s not necessary to have them on his new musical body of work. “All the ex-crews members of Mo’Hit are all brothers. Even you I know you have brothers that at some times you argue over things you are still family. For all the hard works I just felt I have worked with them I wanted to give other people chances. I have not worked with Tuface. He however said there is possibility of the crew members working together. “In the future hopefully we will do something by the grace of God.” . Album art for Wande Coal’s Wanted album Speaking with news men yesterday, October 22 in Lagos, Wande who arrived 3 hours late for his own press conference said the album took him so much time because of the various happenings in his career. “It’s had to take time from production to sound to different producers. Everywhere I went to even though I dropped the single everyday people were just saying where are you we need your album,” he said. “That is what the album is tilled wanted… because the singles were not enough. I have Burna boy and wizkid on the Album. Tuface is on this album definitely and I have wanted to work with Tuface for a while now and it’s a great song everybody should watch out for it.It’s a fantastic album and I took my time and comfortably I’m proud the album is great.” Unlike his debut album where he worked only with one producer, this time around, the ashimapeyin coroner worked with 8 producers. He explained why he didn’t work with Donjazzy this time around. Like I said 8 producers on this album unfortunately don jazzy is not on the album I didn’t work with any of my own. I left Donjazzy in 2013, we were already working on my second album which was almost done. At the end of the day, in business you disagree to agree. It just didn’t work out that was why I had to start all over again. I had to start all over again to get new songs with new producers.” Meanwhile, both D’banj and Donjazzy have thrown their weight behind Wande Coal’s new album. . . http://facebook.com/lilasapgang
Re: Why Donjazzy, Dbanji And Other Mo Hit Act Are Not On My Album - Wandecoal by luuvee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wande coal my star! Africa's number one, music god

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gas Explosion Survivor Transformed By Makeup Artist, Zuzu Mamman / Basketmouth Was On CNN Tonight / Meet Skales Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.