Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! (2917 Views)

Check Out The "Ambode Babes" Official Bus Seen In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / (MBGN) Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2015 Contestants: Why Always Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
My people, make una come see beta pikins ohhhhhhh..... chai, i don change my state 3 times today

abeg make we vote for them oh...links dey under

=============================Copied from Facebook==========================

To Fast track your favorite Contestant to the #Top15 for #MBGN2015 , Like, Share or Comment on her picture.
Remember to Follow @SilverbirdMBGN
you can also vote on www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote, Twitter @SilverbirdMBGN and Instagram @SilverbirdMBGN

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
continued.

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by CharlyNick: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful indeed

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
continued

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
and it continues...all 37 states

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
omo na igbo babes dey run this package oh..

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahahahaha!

Zamfara? Sharia coven state?

If dem catch u ehhh?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by hinwazaka: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aside the two ugly Yorumonkees, they are all from the SE. The country should pay us homage for putting beauty in this nation. For without the east, Nigeria would be one large monkey nation with ugly things for females

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
lovely ladies all the way.. na to start my own pageant na him remain..

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
pls what language do kebbi pple speak #pardonmyignorance i wanna propose to her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tpiah11: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
Aside the two ugly Yorumonkees, they are all from the SE. The country should pay us homage for putting beauty in this nation. For without the east, Nigeria would be one large monkey nation with ugly things for females

Where is seun osewa and his pep talk.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Dreambeat: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
This set of pix looks better than the side view ones posted earlier.The ladies are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai yoruba gels see una life

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful ladies, Igbos have the beauty, more than 350 contestants and best 36 are the .....

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
tunetokheyno:
pls what language do kebbi pple speak #pardonmyignorance i wanna propose to her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
compare to miss kano and sokoto

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Most beautiful Girl in IgboLand (MBGI)
...That's All!

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
kiss kiss every one that was involved in the photo shoot,designer of her dress and pose! you all did a great job thanks!
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dreambeat:
This set of pix looks better than the side view ones posted earlier.The ladies are beautiful.
yes they are a whole lot better!
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Bobbystanley(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Igbo girls are beautiful.

We represent even the Yoruba's and Hausa's

Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tpiah11: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
baralatie:
kiss kiss
every one that was involved in the photo shoot,designer of her dress and pose!
you all did a great job
thanks!

I was looking at the poses also.
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by flyca: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
I prefer this outlook to yesterday's
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by tunetokheyno(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
flyca:
I prefer this outlook to yesterday's

i agree, yesterday's post was wierd....
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Fash20: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
pls what do you mean by "yorumonkees"
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by baralatie(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cc:Lalasticlala
front page
for our single men that have taste
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by hinwazaka: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fash20:
pls what do you mean by "yorumonkees"
Southwest monkey girls.
Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by laterthings: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2990761_24_jpegb49cb46586a53de77a562fcba314527e
shocked waooo! ukwu umma.
I can give a head and a neck for this grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Fash20: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Southwest monkey girls.
I don't blame you I blame your flat.head. The flat headed people are most times brainless. I reserve my insult.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by Ugomba(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful Girls!

1 Like

Re: Sexy Beautiful Yummy Babes Of MBGN!! by EdCure: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Igbo and tribalism. Worse than Buhari.
Smh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photo New: Is Pastor Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Trying To Christianize Osun State? / I Am Something, I Will Vote For BUHARI in 2019, What Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.