Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. (1144 Views)

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Dope Or Nay! Man Stun In Bathroom Towel And Suit / Wholesale Bikinis And Suit Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by crowther15(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
i have always asked myself this question i searched internet, asked many pple buh to no avail. can someone help on this issue?
Re: The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by crowther15(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
crowther15:
i have always asked myself this question i searched internet, asked many pple buh to no avail. can someone help on this issue?
cc lalasticlala ishilove please let people enlight us on this matter
Re: The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by CharlyNick: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Even I need knowledge on this
Re: The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Suit is the body fitted amongst them all,while coat is the one worn by some slim people to look big or by some fat people to cover their pot bellies. Blazers is the piece of clothing worn when you don't have money to buy suit when there is heat; It is the piece of clothing some people call 'jacket'. grin grin grin #JustJoking

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by henrychubayo: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
I stand to be corrected.
Coat is tick Jacket that is worn in extreme cold weather.
Suit is formal jacket and trouser for official use.
Blazer is the jacket of suit alone

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Coat, Blazer And Suit. by Swissheart(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
I know coat is for cold...suit is that one frank edoho wears abi...blazer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Flat Female Loafers Available For Wholesaler At Auction Price / Little Queen Of Emerald / H&M Double Monks Strap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.