Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Your Mother Didn't Raise You Well" Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekwesili's Sons Fire! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mother Didn't Raise You Well" Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekwesili's Sons Fire! (618 Views)

Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Your Mother Didn't Raise You Well" Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekwesili's Sons Fire! by Blackberrybabes: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
I always tell people Twitter is the best place to be any time you are craving for some drama. It's like tweeps (both everyday users and celebs) let their guards down and go all out with their craze once their hit twitter.

Think of any major diss/beef of recent times and I bet you 90% of them started off twitter. You don't believe me, Here are some prominent examples – Meek Mill/Drake, Nicki Minaj/Taylor Swift/Katy perry (MTV VMA drama), Davido/Wizkid, Wizkid/Skales, and I can go on and on. It's become part of popular culture, that it has its own name – Twitfight (I think it's already a word in the dictionary, sef)
The latest twitfight to hit Twitter Nigeria (as they call it) is

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/your-mother-didnt-raise-you-well-ohimai.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Your Mother Didn't Raise You Well" Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekwesili's Sons Fire! by Anijay1212(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for them
Re: Your Mother Didn't Raise You Well" Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekwesili's Sons Fire! by lalasticlala(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015

(1)

History In Jos As Church Conducts Mass Wedding For 52 Couples / Happy Universal Children's Day! / The Perfect Christmas Gift For 9ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.