Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. (730 Views)

Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by chocolateme(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
For those of us that followed my thread the last time about my friend being scammed off 70k and given a fake iPhone. I withheld some information due to publicity and security reasons.
There was actually an accomplice to the guy that was paid the 70k. He approached her on that same day of the incident telling her that assuming she agreed to buy from him that day, that she wouldn't have had that issue. He told her that she knows the main guy but she would have to pay him to lead her to him and she agreed though she informed the security agent helping her in the case.
We were asked to make police report at the station there at the computer village, we did that but meanwhile she had been in contact with the fat f*ol and he told her to come to Benin for the change of the phone. She obliged knowing he was indirectly asking her out of Lagos environment.
Well to cut a long story short, the second guy approached the security last week to give him some money to look away and stop coming around there to look for that guy but the security guy arrested him there on spot, then one thing led to another and he took the policemen to the local bar where the guy was drinking and he was arrested.
In custody, he confessed to giving 10k to the original iPhone he showed my friend and he also settled this second guy that implicated him with 5k with other little little settlements to others involved.
Yes.. So far his family members has brought more than half of the money and a date has been set for the day of the final payment.
He got served and I thank God for that.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by agohmamuda(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
The gods are wise.
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by Eleniyan15: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
okay

e don finish
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by cosby02(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Happy scamming
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by chrisifeanyi: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
next time try Slot.
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by Badgers14: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Serves them right angry

Nansense, the police should have remanded them in jail or transfer them to zone 9 umuahia for appropriate treatment..... grin

Mötherfuckers ruining means of livelihood for innocent Nigerians..
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by neocortex: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrat!
But make sure the guy is charged.
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by LastSurvivor: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Searching for a Bleep to give.. hold on
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by sisisioge: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Hallelujah!
Re: UPDATE: He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her.. by david290(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
I read your early post and hope that this happened and it did. Happy for your friend.
Meanwhile, check my signature. Basically the essence of the site is to expose evil doers and create awarness about trending scams. Join me

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre / VERY BAD: See Photo Of The 3 Years Old Girl Raped By Her Biological Father / Terror In Burkina Faso-jihadists Kill 20 At Splendid Hotel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.