Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,463 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Being A Man Is Never An Exception To Advices - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Man Is Never An Exception To Advices (380 Views)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Man Is Never An Exception To Advices by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Being a Man is never an Exception to Advices when necessary.. For i've seen how we hate to be told d truth because most of us feel like we can handle things our way.
Yes we Can, but no one is Perfect. We all need advices..
We keep talking to, Advicing, correcting, telling Women how to be a Good Woman +Wife/Gf's to Men, but forget that Men also need to be Counselled on how to be a Good Man +Husband /Bf's to Women..

This Advice is only meant for those who wants to learn & Be Better than they are, Not those who're Stubborn, Egoistic &feels No person can talk to them..
Look! D worse way for a Woman to love u; is to Love u in Pain!, Hurts!, Like a Slave /Servant all because u're a Man!..

No Woman will ever bring u Pleasure, Satisfaction, Nourishment, blessings, Warmth if u are imposing ur Gender Dominance on her..

As a Man! of this nature, who Behaves however he likes, U should Learn to give Ur woman a Level of Respect, by Respecting urself before her, Support her, Love her, Attend to her, Play with her, Communicate with her, Share Commoness (Responsibilities) with her!..
I keep saying this, Any Man who says his wife/ Gf is Dumb, Lazy, Stupid, UnRomantic, Ugly, Unattractive, &So on, Is a Man who made her so by his own Deeds..
U should not forget that Women where created out of Man's Glory!, &also created for Man!, which's to say, they Learn all they know &are now, from us..

So, as Women are expected to be Good, for d benefits of their Man; So i say We are expected to be d same too..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Amaze Your Friends Social Websites With Different Kinds Of Text / Are You Speaking The Right Language? / Are You Suffering From Depression; Overcoming Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.