Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out (846 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by mekaboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
We understand Nigerians wanted change. Buhari became the face of change.

Now buhari has become president in a very critical time of this country. Oil prices have gone down and any mistake in management will ground our economy.

This is not a time to put party or ethnic group before the nation. So i hope Buharis appointments so far are for national interest and not regional or party.

I can only explain the situation buhari is facing like someone who is sitting for an exam that takes 90mins . 60mins into the exam your answer paper is thorn and you have to start afresh. No extra time will be giving. Ofcourse we know that someone who is an itibolibo, that was copying from someone will not pass that test.

But and extremely intelligent person will be able to make a pass from that 30mins.

Yes i dont like thebidea of devaluation and buhari did not like it in 1984 and he still doesnt like it.

Restrictions have been place of forex by cbn to promote manufacturing etc.

This is affecting alot of businesses. JP morgan removed Nigeria from index do to lack of flexibility.

Lack of policy scares investors away from the country. The anti corruption fight, has forced even the corrupt to cut down spending.

Companies are laying of staff in thousands. Businesses closing down. Lending rates discourage manufacturing.

All the promises made by the Buhari have been denied and blamed on party members. Boko haram attacks is becoming common. Nigerians are killed on a daily and we hear warnings to the sect to surrender. From the time the first warning was given to this third one over 200 Nigerians have died.

Instead of 2 million jobs a year over 10000 jobs have been lost. Instead of end to bokoharam Nigerians are killed on a daily.

Instead of naira appreciation, its depreciating against the dollar .

Alot of people are going to bed hungry against the free food promised school children.

The poorest Nigerians that should bt paid 5000 as promised a becoming poorer.

Custom lifts ban on rice import to kill the local producers.

In the mist of the job losses, collapsing businesses, Electricity tariff to be increased by 40% ?

There is a limit to Nigerians elasticity. I hope Nigerians can cope.

#IBelieveInChange

We still believe that change is possible

2 Likes

Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
mekaboy:
We understand Nigerians wanted change. Buhari became the face of change.

Now buhari has become president in a very critical time of this country. Oil prices have gone down and any mistake in management will ground our economy.

This is not a time to put party or ethnic group before the nation. So i hope Buharis appointments so far are for national interest and not regional or party.

I can only explain the situation buhari is facing like someone who is sitting for an exam that takes 90mins . 60mins into the exam your answer paper is thorn and you have to start afresh. No extra time will be giving. Ofcourse we know that someone who is an itibolibo, that was copying from someone will not pass that test.

But and extremely intelligent person will be able to make a pass from that 30mins.

Yes i dont like thebidea of devaluation and buhari did not like it in 1984 and he still doesnt like it.

Restrictions have been place of forex by cbn to promote manufacturing etc.

This is affecting alot of businesses. JP morgan removed Nigeria from index do to lack of flexibility.

Lack of policy scares investors away from the country. The anti corruption fight, has forced even the corrupt to cut down spending.

Companies are laying of staff in thousands. Businesses closing down. Lending rates discourage manufacturing.

All the promises made by the Buhari has been denied and blamed on party members. Boko haram attacks is becoming common. Nigerians are killed on a daily and we hear warnings to the sect to surrender. From the time the first warning was given to this third one over 200 Nigerians have died.

Instead of 2 million jobs a year over 10000 jobs have been lost. Instead of end to bokoharam Nigerians are killed on a daily.

Instead of naira appreciation, its depreciating against the dollar .

Alot of people are going to bed hungry against the free food promised school children.

The poorest Nigerians that should bt paid 5000 as promised a becoming poorer.

Custom lifts ban on rice import to kill the local producers.

In the mist of the job losses, collapsing businesses, Electricity tariff to be increased by 40% ?

There is a limit to Nigerians elasticity. I hope Nigerians can cope.

#IBelieveInChange

We still believe that change is possible
lack of clear cut economy policy
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Change fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by likila: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
i have a big pile of stones i will use to stone buhari out of office.
the revolution begins 22nd of January 2016!

2 Likes

Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by mekaboy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
likila:
i have a big pile of stones i will use to stone buhari out of office.
the revolution begins 22nd of January 2016!

Why 22nd ?
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by mekaboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2015
asha80:
lack of clear cut economy policy

Many stock investors were shocked over the huge loss in oando and oil firms.

Obasanjo said buhari was not a good administrator and it seems true.

From the look of thing the no 1 reason buhari wanted power was to return power to the north. That first before Nigeria.

Yes he has good intentions for the country, but intentions without plan isnnot good enough.

He will not be able to produce the much required change as long as he put his region and party ahead of Nigeria.
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by Okanokan(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
A man of God said after six months Nigerians will stone Buhari. As we approach December it is clear that Nigerians need no soothsayer to tell us that we are in for a long walk in the wilderness. The CHANGE we asked for is being delivered in REVERSE.
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by orisa37: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
God(Allah) is in charge of that.
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by Vikkie14: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
CHANGE
Come, Have A New Grievious Experience(change)

or

Come, Have A New Gracious Experience

still contemplating which is which. May God Bless Our Hustle.
Re: Pray Nigerians Dont Chase Buhari Out by mekaboy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lets watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Bankers Who Allegedly Helped Former Pension Boss, Maina / Biafra: Little Mosquito Perched Delicately On Nigeria's Scrotum...sharareporters / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.