Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions (37950 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut 12am Thursday - Details / BDC Outlets At International Airports In Nigeria Run Out Of Dollars / Aviation Unions Besiege Aero Contractors Over Workers’ Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Pavarottii:

There is no country where dey don't strike or protest, if they feel they are been shortchanged and are not still been listened to. They striked a lot in GEJ's time also, but he solved dem amicable. So it's Buhari's turn to solve dem amicably. Cos u cannot scrap Union.
We re saying the same thing
Let's not talk abt strikes during GEJ's administration because everything that could go on strike went on strike during his administration. Jonathan never resolved issues. He finds a way of postponing the evil day all the time. I remember nigerian police going on strike during GEJ's tenure. Strike is a weapon it shud be used wisely not abused. Nigerians abuse everything. It is wrong. Bad leaders emanate from bad citizens. It is time to look inwards for us all
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by uprightman(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2015
commitcrime:
Fire all of them like la'casera did.
They ll receive sense.
Nigerians lack discipline and love indolence

#modified
Stop quoting me!
Nigerians go on strike for selfish reasons which needs to stop asap.
Eg of unions that used d strike to exploit d govt were doctors NMA,lecturers ASUU ASUP, nurses and Co JOHESU, petroleum marketers. The list is endless.
In a civilised country the reasons for strike actions ll benefit unborn generations
you must be pro Apc .if it is this time last year you won't say that
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2015
uprightman:
you must be pro Apc .if it is this time last year you won't say that
It's a pity!
I'm smart enough to know that there re no parties in nigeria. Same pple different logo.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by ihesiuloa(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Maritime Union workers of Nigeria is currently on strike putting activities at the nations sea ports at a halt due to unpaid salaries and other benefits accrued up to eight months now! I wonder when the authorities would begin to be more responsible.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by umahi69: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
I hv to cancel my flight today. But this budshit.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
CACAWA:
whats your postcode mate?

EC1V 9HQ

Final answer, what did he win? grin
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by CACAWA(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

EC1V 9HQ

Final answer, what did he win? grin
errr...I don't know how you got that postcode, but if someone in LA has a postcode in London...then these re mysterious times.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
CACAWA:
errr...I don't know how you got that postcode, but if someone in LA has a postcode in London...then these re mysterious times.

Not mysterious at all. You are free to ambulate around the world and take up residence at will.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by kosokoadeyemi: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
No curuption again, authority give them there needs
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by vybe: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
why the dey show Yankee airport now make be careful if them like them destroy the airport ko kun aye
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by tunde1200(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2015
BUT IN NIGERIA WE WELCOME IT

Badgers14:
Just like they do it in France grin grin

Air France employees actually broke into company's executive meeting and beat up the big bosses... grin

Here in France, we don't entertain bullshìt cool
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by ijiini(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
prudentcy:

grin grin grin so?
sosoliso ni
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by eljimmah: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
commitcrime:

Bros it saddens me when the citizens of a nation exploits their fatherland.
No Nigerian goes on strike for the benefit of the greater good.
ASUU kept me in sch for several years
Fighting for emoluments and infrastructure.
Emolument they got. Where is d infrastructure? Obj did a crazy thing in unilorin. Till date unilorin has neva remained the same. Citizens of nigeria need sense of belonging not just selfish interest

i totally get you bro, i am a victim of that ASUU trash too, but using that approach used in ilorin may end up causing more harm cos the truth is the major jobs in the aviation industry are highly specialized.
for examnple imagine sacking all the experienced pilots in the whole country in one day what will happen is there will be a huge hole that you will need to fill up and honestly pilots are not as common as lecturers.
bottom line is as much as we all hate all these mass actions all over the place for peronal gain the best approach is the approach that is mixed with caution and diplomacy and dialog....
that just my own view though.
Re: All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
I agree with u.
How long does it take to train a pilot?
How much does it cost to employ expatriate?
It isn't a solution but a msg ll be passed to the concerned professionals.
eljimmah:

i totally get you bro, i am a victim of that ASUU trash too, but using that approach used in ilorin may end up causing more harm cos the truth is the major jobs in the aviation industry are highly specialized.
for examnple imagine sacking all the experienced pilots in the whole country in one day what will happen is there will be a huge hole that you will need to fill up and honestly pilots are not as common as lecturers.
bottom line is as much as we all hate all these mass actions all over the place for peronal gain the best approach is the approach that is mixed with caution and diplomacy and dialog....
that just my own view though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel / Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.