Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Brainy Bisoye Oluwadamilola Hassan Needs Your Votes For MBGN 2015 Crown - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brainy Bisoye Oluwadamilola Hassan Needs Your Votes For MBGN 2015 Crown (1049 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brainy Bisoye Oluwadamilola Hassan Needs Your Votes For MBGN 2015 Crown by mikeangelo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
The clock is fast ticking away for the grand finale of the MBGN 2015 competition holding on Saturday Oct 25 at Tinapa resort centre in Calabar. As usual, the annual beauty pageant parades an array of beautiful young ladies of Nigerian parentage, this year's event is no doubt an exception as the stage is set for the unveiling of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015.

Amongst the 37 gorgeous ladies representing each state of the federation and the federal capital territory is 23 year old Miss Borno state, the tall intelligent, beautiful, sassy, flawless and charming Oluwadamilola Abisoye Hassan.

The graduate of Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State is in the competition to fulfill her girlhood dream and passion to make a difference with all her God given gifts and talents to enhance and improve the world in her own unique way. As the epoch-making event draws nearer, Miss Borno,Oluwadamilola Hassan is canvassing for your love and support by way of voting.

I Oluwadamilola Hassan is currently contesting for the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, MBGN Beauty Pageant 2015 and I am representing Borno State. Please click on link below to make my dreams come true by voting me; http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/contestant/2015/oluwadamilola-hassan
Thank you for the support, I can't do this alone and your vote counts.

Re: Brainy Bisoye Oluwadamilola Hassan Needs Your Votes For MBGN 2015 Crown by Chanchit: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wish you best of luck o.
Re: Brainy Bisoye Oluwadamilola Hassan Needs Your Votes For MBGN 2015 Crown by boumee(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
She didn't go to Bowen, she went to Ajayi Crowther.

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Is Serving Us Some Chic And Classy Natural Hair Style / How To Not Looking Boring Dressing At The Office: Simple Style Ideas / WE SHARE LEAFLETS, HANDBILLS, FLYERS & STICKERS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.