Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. (1107 Views)

Quack Doctor Infects 6-yr-old Boy With HIV In Nasarawa / What Does A Doctor's Report Look Like / Are There Opticians In D House.contact Lens Was Recommended For My 12 Yr Old Dau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm in a dilemma right now.i got a call from my dautr's sch to come pick her dat she is sick,i quickly rushed to d sch n applied for her release n whn my daughter walked twds me,i noticed d difficulty in her movement n before she cud sit in d car,it was wt much difficult too but i thought it was as a result of d fever.we got home n as she walked to d house,i noticed she cud barely walk n i asked wat d problem was n she told me she feels pain in her vagina n whn i checked her wat i saw was painful.whitish discharge wt patches n i wept for my daughter n cried why she didn't cal me via her guardian to inform me.i rushed her quickly to hospital n after diagnosis,d doc told me dat thr was a tear in my dautr's vagina as a result of penetration dat i shud ask her but i didn't allow him to finish dan i shut him up.i ve asked her bfr we started coming n she said nothing of such.d doc insisted anyway dat i shud do my work.he prescribed cefuroxine,diclofenac n flagyl n recommended for hvs then we left.on my way,my daughter asked if i believed wat d doc said n i said there is atom of reality in wat he said n is left for her to convince me n my daughter said "I'm disappointed".i felt disapointd in myself n decide not to ask further even when doc said he is interested in d case dat he has seen such cases as a paeditrician n it usually happens to innocent,quite girls just like my daughter.wat do i do?
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by jamex93(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
this mata strong oo

sit her down

like father and dauta

discus with her apologies to her

and ask her wat she tink is wrong with her

ask her technical questions, and if possible try to know dat person she is close to in skul

and secretly call d person for questioning

she might b going tru some thing much more worst dan u tink
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by eghuan1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
I believe you should give her time. she may not talk now cos of shame and fear, so continue with the drugs do the necessary tests and I believe with time she will talk and please no shouting or attempt to beat cos u will never get the whole truth out of her that way. make her your best friend and she will eventually open up.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
jamex93:
this mata strong oo

sit her down

like father and dauta

discus with her apologies to her

and ask her wat she tink is wrong with her

ask her technical questions, and if possible try to know dat person she is close to in skul

and secretly call d person for questioning

she might b going tru some thing much more worst dan u tink
honestly,i don't have d nerve to continue questioning.she is wat every parent calls perfect dauter.so loving n carin twds others,so peaceful,wise n brilliant,carries out her duties.i go extra mile to defend her whnvr she is hurt cos she doesn't hurt anyone.dis is just to giv a short bio abt d child in question.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
eghuan1:
I believe you should give her time. she may not talk now cos of shame and fear, so continue with the drugs do the necessary tests and I believe with time she will talk and please no shouting or attempt to beat cos u will never get the whole truth out of her that way. make her your best friend and she will eventually open up.
tnx a lot.im so emotional abt ds whole situation n d pain she is going thru.can't sit,can't walk properly,can't pee without pain.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by jamex93(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
honestly,i don't have d nerve to continue questioning.she is wat every parent calls perfect dauter.so loving n carin twds others,so peaceful,wise n brilliant,carries out her duties.i go extra mile to defend her whnvr she is hurt cos she doesn't hurt anyone.dis is just to giv a short bio abt d child in question.

then go for plan B

question d person very close to her
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmmmmm
and nothing more.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by Youngpo413: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is serious.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by yomi007k(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Whitish discharge and pain during urination are obvious signs of infection.

It is possible to have a tear also as a result of infected vagina mucosa.

Did she run temperature also? Recurrent high body temperature?

Any excessive urination?

Do a HVS pls.

Relax n take it easy
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2015
yomi007k:
Whitish discharge and pain during urination are obvious signs of infection.

It is possible to have a tear also as a result of infected vagina mucosa.

Did she run temperature also? Recurrent high body temperature?

Any excessive urination?

Do a HVS pls.

Relax n take it easy

yes,she is running a high temperature but doesn't pee frequently.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by Laredojohn(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2015
The Dr says soo, doesn't mean its so, you could seek a second opinion from another hospital, if they say same, you need treat her first and go do a background investigation in her school, guess it's a boarding school the way you narrated the story, it might not b what u think or the Dr's thought, tear can come from penetration not associated with the opposite sex, dnt b disturbed, just take the steps one at atime
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by yomi007k(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
yes,she is running a high temperature but doesn't pee frequently.

Pls I think ur daughter is innocent.

She has an infection probably toilet disease. Take my word for it.

Do d necessary tests n get approprate medications.

All d best.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Laredojohn:
The Dr says soo, doesn't mean its so, you could seek a second opinion from another hospital, if they say same, you need treat her first and go do a background investigation in her school, guess it's a boarding school the way you narrated the story, it might not b what u think or the Dr's thought, tear can come from penetration not associated with the opposite sex, dnt b disturbed, just take the steps one at atime
tnx.so much.much consoled by ur words.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
yomi007k:

Pls I think ur daughter is innocent.

She has an infection probably toilet disease. Take my word for it.

Do d necessary tests n get approprate medications.

All d best.
anoda doc just said it's likely a toilet infection since she is in boarding sch though we r waiting Fr d urine n swab culture.tnx,i ve bn torn by ds report.tnx so much.
Re: My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. by Laredojohn(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
tnx.so much.much consoled by ur words.
uwc

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Drinking Cow’s Milk / Help! My Anus Always Smell Like Fart. / When Diabetic foot sores make it impossible for you to wear shoes-Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.