Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly (2295 Views)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly by MayorofLagos(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2015
maryam6:
walaikumu salam!

Uhmmm, ok nd tnx 4 d compliment.

Im sure you'd appreciate when you glance back and see me on your tailfeather...no worries, I come with genuine interest, passionate and smooth. Very deep in Islamic teachings also, I don't bring that out in public to avoid unecessary arguments. I believe life is simple, humans refuse to live moderately and so we do everything in extremities. The Yoruba code of living is a successful demonstration of what the cosmos demand of us....submission to the will of the Most High! Our Omoluabi philosophy is a doctrine of righteousness, modeled and practiced by all the Prophets and Messengers of Allah. This is why our land is attractive and inviting to all... it's an abode of peace. There is a blurry line between Islam and Yoruba tradition itself. Most people will not find my idea acceptable in public, hence I stay out of religion and culture. I read some of your posts and see you are inquisitive. If you need clarity on some of these things reach out to me, I will open your mind to new horizons you had no idea existed. Lol.

Cheers pretty girl!
cheesy wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly by basilo101: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol, yorubas keep doing amebo on Kanu's mata.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Sallam Alaikum sister Maryam.
What a odd place to run into one another; I would prefer an encounter with you in Religion section, or even on a different political topic than one opened to discuss these gnats that call themselves Ibo.

You are charming wink

May your cork sucking mammy die like she deserve and may your uncircusized, drunk, Yorubastard Agbero Pappy drink his own blood before drinking rat poision and eventually dying miserably by the road side. Curse be unto you forever!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Buhari’s First Political Prisoner – Igbo World Assembly by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Im sure you'd appreciate when you glance back and see me on your tailfeather...no worries, I come with genuine interest, passionate and smooth. Very deep in Islamic teachings also, I don't bring that out in public to avoid unecessary arguments. I believe life is simple, humans refuse to live moderately and so we do everything in extremities. The Yoruba code of living is a successful demonstration of what the cosmos demand of us....submission to the will of the Most High! Our Omoluabi philosophy is a doctrine of righteousness, modeled and practiced by all the Prophets and Messengers of Allah. This is why our land is attractive and inviting to all... it's an abode of peace. There is a blurry line between Islam and Yoruba tradition itself. Most people will not find my idea acceptable in public, hence I stay out of religion and culture. I read some of your posts and see you are inquisitive. If you need clarity on some of these things reach out to me, I will open your mind to new horizons you had no idea existed. Lol.

Cheers pretty girl!
cheesy wink

@ maryam ..the worst thougth you could ever have is the image of this mind vampire whose end game is ťo deposite his uncircumsized cork into your stomach.

He is nothing but a Yorubastard criminal who think is ok to say nice things about his Yorubastards tribe and use silly words against others, then turn to an innocent young girl and call her 'pretty girl' and prtends to be a siant whom his own 77virgins reward doesn't have to be in Heaven but on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video/pics Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby (chimpanzee Looking Baby) / Nigeria Vs South Africa - World Bank Report On Ease Of Doing Business / This Is Bullharry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.