Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Causes Of All Filthy Dreams And The Way Out. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Causes Of All Filthy Dreams And The Way Out. (652 Views)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of All Filthy Dreams And The Way Out. by ferdvict2(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2015
It's important to undertake a thorough research into the causes or the origin of dreams that can be termed filthy.
Lets us take an incisive look into such dreams:

¤ Worry and Anixiety.
Worry and anxiety induce filthy dreams. Each night you go to bed loaded with burdens,worry,cares and all forms of anxiety,you will end up having filthy dreams. The Bible says ''For a dream cometh through the multitude of business and a fools voice is known by the multitude of words'' Therefore,worry and anxiety can introduce filthy dreams into your life.

¤ Vain Imagination.
Those who are given to vain imagination will always end up having filthy dreams. Vain thought attracts vain dreams. Dreams are very accurate thermometer. It reveals the exact state of your life. An understanding of the human heart is crucial to understanding the type of dreams people have. Job 20:28 gives us an insight. It says, ''it shall fly away as a dream and shall not be found yea,it shall be chased as a vision of the night.

¤ Fear
Fear is another thing that induces filthy dream. If your heart is filled with fear,you will have filthy dreams whether you like it or not. Those who are fearful in real life always end up having terrifying dreams. Job 7:14 says, '' Thou scariest me with dreams and terrifieth me with visions'' what is the importance of this passage?
Your fears will always end up being transferred into your dream life.

¤ The Lust of the Heart.
Lust and filthy dreams are close pals,one attracts the other. Show me someone who is addicted to filthy dreams and i will show you someone who is a slave to lust. Immorality does not start suddenly,it begins as an innocent thought in the laboratory of the heart.

SYMPTOMS OF FILTHY DREAMERS

* Slippery breakthroughs and blessings.

* Spiritual lukewarmess.

* Lack of favour.

THE WAY OUT

¤ REPENT FROM EVERY ACT OF PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL FILTHINESS.

¤ TAKE DECISIVE STEPS TOWARD MORTIFYING THE FLESH

1 Like

Re: Causes Of All Filthy Dreams And The Way Out. by Princewell2012(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
ferdvict2:
It's important to undertake a thorough research into the causes or the origin of dreams that can be termed filthy.
Lets us take an incisive look into such dreams:

¤ Worry and Anixiety.
Worry and anxiety induce filthy dreams. Each night you go to bed loaded with burdens,worry,cares and all forms of anxiety,you will end up having filthy dreams. The Bible says ''For a dream cometh through the multitude of business and a fools voice is known by the multitude of words'' Therefore,worry and anxiety can introduce filthy dreams into your life.

¤ Vain Imagination.
Those who are given to vain imagination will always end up having filthy dreams. Vain thought attracts vain dreams. Dreams are very accurate thermometer. It reveals the exact state of your life. An understanding of the human heart is crucial to understanding the type of dreams people have. Job 20:28 gives us an insight. It says, ''it shall fly away as a dream and shall not be found yea,it shall be chased as a vision of the night.

¤ Fear
Fear is another thing that induces filthy dream. If your heart is filled with fear,you will have filthy dreams whether you like it or not. Those who are fearful in real life always end up having terrifying dreams. Job 7:14 says, '' Thou scariest me with dreams and terrifieth me with visions'' what is the importance of this passage?
Your fears will always end up being transferred into your dream life.

¤ The Lust of the Heart.
Lust and filthy dreams are close pals,one attracts the other. Show me someone who is addicted to filthy dreams and i will show you someone who is a slave to lust. Immorality does not start suddenly,it begins as an innocent thought in the laboratory of the heart.

SYMPTOMS OF FILTHY DREAMERS

* Slippery breakthroughs and blessings.

* Spiritual lukewarmess.

* Lack of favour.

THE WAY OUT

¤ REPENT FROM EVERY ACT OF PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL FILTHINESS.

¤ TAKE DECISIVE STEPS TOWARD MORTIFYING THE FLESH

Nice piece.

God bless you op.

(1) (Reply)

My Mates Are Getting Married / The Tradition Of Orpheus / What Is The Trinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.