Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! (4880 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by danny17: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2006
APTITUDE TESTS PACKAGE HERE

More and more companies are using psychometric/aptitude tests when making recruitment and promotion decisions. You need to be prepared for anything the selection process can throw at you. Investing time and energy in getting to grips with psychometric tests can supply the extra edge you need to succeed.
Competition for good jobs is fierce. You need to know what employers are looking for and how your personality measures up to it. Learn how to dramatically improve your score and frame your answers to get the job you want.

Find out how to increase your speed and accuracy in numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning tests. Learn the techniques you need to answer tricky spatial and mechanical reasoning questions. Includes examples of all types of aptitude test question plus the hints and tips you need to succeed at these demanding tests.
In this package are formats of tests used by most consulting firms e.g Kimberly Ryan.PWC ,Oil companies and banks.IT is a 200 page package
There are 48 tests in all.4 tests each for each category of

Numerical skills/Maths
1.Numerical Computation
2.Numerical estimation
3.Numerical critical Reasoning
4.data Interpretation

Verbal Ability
1.Spelling
2.Word Meaning
3.Word Relationships
4.comprehension
5.Critical Reasoning

ABSTRACT REASONING ABILITY
1.Abstract Reasoning
2.Diagramatic Reasoning

SPATIAL ABILITY

MECHANICAL REASONING

THIS PACKAGE WILL COST YOU N750 ONLY .AVAILABLE FOR THE 1ST 50 0RDERS ONLY.DELIVERY WILL BE BY 20 SEPERATE EMAIL ATTACHEMENTS OF 10 PAGES EACH.
IF U WANT A HARD COPY IT WILL COST MORE FOR DELIVERY.
YOU CAN CALL 08063867832 OR EMAIL dannys2ndbox@yahoo.com

See attachement below for samples

Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by contactuzo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2006
Danny
thanks a lot.i ve just recieved my package.i certainly got more than my money's worth!
After some serious practicing I'm sure I can confidently take any test confidently!
thanks again.
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
Sup, danny17, I'll buz u for my own package. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by danny17: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2006
Just to clarify how to order your aptitude test package

If u want a soft copy of the package ,it will cost you N750.it will be delivered within 5 hrs maximum after u pay.simply send a valid N750 MTN recharge card pin number along with your email address to 08063867832

If u want it on hard copy ,it will cost u N1500.It will be delivered by post.so you must have a valid postal address where letters can reach you.It should get to you in 4-5 days maximum.Simply send a valid N1500 MTN recharge card pin number to 08063867832 along with your postal address.
Or pay N1500 into our bank account-
Name; ACTIVE EDUCATORS.
Number:008440801215
Intercontinental Bank
Call us to give your details

I am resident in Enugu.If you are in Enugu simply come to Charity Bookshop,20 College Rd.Ogui New Layout,Enugu ,with N1,000 and pick your copy.

Best of Luck!
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by bdidi: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2006
danny17 i will buzz u 4 the package thanx
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by damoche07(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2006
This scammers have really gone gaga.i mean real gaga.In fact,God will punish all of you soon if you dont repent, Take a good look at the posts and reply and see what i am talking about.its very easy to post and reply wit another username just to convince people dat its real.if you know you need aptitude tast formats ,buy the normal Nigerian Gmat.For you,Danny 17 or wat did u call your name,i will find time to investigate the owner of dat account number,sebi its an intercontinental bank account rite.we will trace you and will expose and arrest you.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by c2yik4u(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2006
[[center]b]danny17 are you sure this things na real. De way you are talking  I'm interested in the package. But if u be fraud God knows. [/b] [/center]

1 Like

Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by yusuf1420(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2006
Pls,does this parkage includes the answers to the questions?
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by stillkay(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
This people sha,anyways,atleast we go all chop. smiley
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by danny17: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2006
IN AS MUCH AS I WOULD NOT LIKE TO JOIN ISSUES WITH DAMICHOE OR WHTEVER HE/SHE CALLS HIM/HERSELF.I WOULD LIKE TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THE FOLLOWING

1.IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY FOR THE SOFT COPY,WHY NOT COME YOURSELF OR SEND A FREIND TO OUR SHOP IN ENUGU AT CHARITY BOOKSHOP ENUGU.20 COLLEGE RD,OGUI NEW LAYOUT AND PICK A COPY FOR YOURSELF.

2.WE RUN AND OPERATE A BUSINESS ACCOUNT.PAYMENTS ARE NOT BEING MADE INTO A PERSONAL ACCOUNT

3.THE RECHARGE CARD PINS ARE FOR THE CONVINIENCE OF THOSE WHO WANT TO PAY/ORDER.

PLEASE SEE MORE EXAMPLES OF THE PACKAGE BELOW

ALL THE TESTS COME WITH ANSWERS
BEST OF LUCK!

Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by danny17: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2006
MY WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.I PLAN TO MAKE IT FREE FOR PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM.PRSESENTLY WE ARE EXPERIENCING SERVER PROBLEMS.SO IF U HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR A FREE DOWNLOAD FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CAN WAIT TILL I RECTIFY THE PRESENT SERVER SETBACKS.BUT THOSE WHO ARE IN A HURRY CAN GO AHEAD AND ORDER.
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by 4life(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2006
hi,
My friend, I know u dont run a charitable organisation but What will it cost u to allow all nairalanders irrespective of their greed to have an access to this stuff, know that one good turn deserves another, afterall, if not for God who inspired oluwaseun osawe , , where would we have been? people like u would have demand for pound of flesh, it dont speak well for u to charge , In my own little corner i have been thinking of how i would give back to the society ie to leave a legacy for others to follow , My friend dont demand any thing from any body if u are really sincere to help , or how much did u pay to advertise on this site?, information is met to share !!!!! good day
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by cuteamina: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2006
U guys should give danny a break.i ordered and got mine immediately.u should be grateful, not scornful!!
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by mgbedianya(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2006
Danny, I will come to pick my copy but I beg you to reduce the price for me.
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by babake81(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2006
danny17:

MY WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.I PLAN TO MAKE IT FREE FOR PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM.PRSESENTLY WE ARE EXPERIENCING SERVER PROBLEMS.SO IF U HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR A FREE DOWNLOAD FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CAN WAIT TILL I RECTIFY THE PRESENT SERVER SETBACKS.BUT THOSE WHO ARE IN A HURRY CAN GO AHEAD AND ORDER.

'ever heard of plagiarism, ? dat's exactly what danny 17 is doing, at least u should av acknowledged the source of your information rather creating the a false impression, for those who care, Perhaps a visit to www.psychometric-success.com would prove very revealing!!!! cool
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by babake81(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2006
danny17:

'ever heard of plagiarism, ? that's exactly what danny 17 is doing, at least u should av acknowledged the source of your information rather than creating a false impression, for those who care, Perhaps a visit to www.psychometric-success.com would prove very revealing!!!! cool
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2006
@DANNY 17

we both know ur a tif
ur selling some one else works u better grow up
if u dont have anything else to do then stop deceiving people

people u can get all this for free @ www.psychometric-success.com
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by bunny: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2006
hi
so how do i get my copy cos i need one are u selling it how much?
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by Isiking: 12:21am On May 16, 2012
@ kaecy5 y re u such an ingrate, someone gav u a link to sometin gud, u stil re makin reference to its passd mistake. the site owner didnt even put a law dat it shuld not b sold...hv a sence of gratitude at least, it wil help u in life
Re: Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! by Cradconrad: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
danny17:
APTITUDE TESTS PACKAGE HERE

More and more companies are using psychometric/aptitude tests when making recruitment and promotion decisions. You need to be prepared for anything the selection process can throw at you. Investing time and energy in getting to grips with psychometric tests can supply the extra edge you need to succeed.
Competition for good jobs is fierce. You need to know what employers are looking for and how your personality measures up to it. Learn how to dramatically improve your score and frame your answers to get the job you want.

Find out how to increase your speed and accuracy in numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning tests. Learn the techniques you need to answer tricky spatial and mechanical reasoning questions. Includes examples of all types of aptitude test question plus the hints and tips you need to succeed at these demanding tests.
In this package are formats of tests used by most consulting firms e.g Kimberly Ryan.PWC ,Oil companies and banks.IT is a 200 page package
There are 48 tests in all.4 tests each for each category of

Numerical skills/Maths
1.Numerical Computation
2.Numerical estimation
3.Numerical critical Reasoning
4.data Interpretation

Verbal Ability
1.Spelling
2.Word Meaning
3.Word Relationships
4.comprehension
5.Critical Reasoning

ABSTRACT REASONING ABILITY
1.Abstract Reasoning
2.Diagramatic Reasoning

SPATIAL ABILITY

MECHANICAL REASONING

THIS PACKAGE WILL COST YOU N750 ONLY .AVAILABLE FOR THE 1ST 50 0RDERS ONLY.DELIVERY WILL BE BY 20 SEPERATE EMAIL ATTACHEMENTS OF 10 PAGES EACH.
IF U WANT A HARD COPY IT WILL COST MORE FOR DELIVERY.
YOU CAN CALL 08063867832 OR EMAIL dannys2ndbox@yahoo.com

See attachement below for samples

Please house I need your help, any one with gmat past questions should please send for me..
Email.... .. Crad.conrad@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Recruitment Of Admin And Internal Security Assistant / ECOWAS Massive Graduate Assistant & Officers Recruitment (₦954k Monthly) / Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.