Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away (60053 Views)

Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Nigerian Most Ugliest Twins (ibeji Oran), Taiwo Osuolale Is Dead / Last Of Yoruba 'horrible' Twins (ibeji Oran), Taiwo Osuolale Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by boiz2mhen(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
dtermined:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qX6-vH2Q_9U/Vis44KwSyTI/AAAAAAAHEZI/dJe1rdwXjcQ/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

If you are the type that is conversant and addicted to yoruba films then you should be familar with this twins.

Last year, it was reported that the first twin brother passed away now Report also has it that the other brother of the twin popularly known as "IIBEJI ORAN" has also passed away.

According to the source, Taiwo died a few days ago and he has been buried in his house at owode along ilesa, Osun State.

His twin brother, Kehinde died exactly one year ago, in October 2014. Both twins who featured in a popular Yoruba film 'Ide' were in their early 40's. He is survived by a daughter born to him by his ex-wife, Folake. May their souls rest in peace, amen.

Yoruba Nollywood has lost another great icons...

http://www.infogistz.com/2015/10/sad-last-of-yoruba-horrible-twins-ibeji.html

Heyaa....ide twins.....r.I.p to em....them Chelsea fans
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by itsIYKE(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ryabcool:
fire you and everyone you hold dear. wink
fire ur papa nd mama.....nd ur generation unborn....qoute me again nd cee
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by Ryabcool(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
fire ur papa nd mama.....nd ur generation unborn....qoute me again nd cee
I've quoted you. If u don't do your worst, then you're nothing but a Coward who uses tribalism to show his frustrations as a human being. If you see me for real life, them born your type well to talk? Useless tribalistic coward
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by itsIYKE(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ryabcool:
I've quoted you. If u don't do your worst, then you're nothing but a Coward who uses tribalism to show his frustrations as a human being. If you see me for real life, them born your type well to talk? Useless tribalistic coward
fool get a life .....stop stalking me online.....gay bastard.....get off my ass dunce.
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by itsIYKE(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ryabcool:
. Imagine...if I see him for real life....who dah fvck do. U think u are?......u ar a low life strugglin like anyone else.....u cnt boast of shit shut up.....cos u havnt the slightest inkling who u ar talkin to too....oaf!!
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by tete7000(m): 4:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Cyberfavour:
RIP
They were useful even though they were physically challenged

They didnt wallow in self pity but rather put their disadvantage to a positive use. May they rest in peace.
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by Sirfocuz(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2015
dtermined:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qX6-vH2Q_9U/Vis44KwSyTI/AAAAAAAHEZI/dJe1rdwXjcQ/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

If you are the type that is conversant and addicted to yoruba films then you should be familar with this twins.

Last year, it was reported that the first twin brother passed away now Report also has it that the other brother of the twin popularly known as "IIBEJI ORAN" has also passed away.

According to the source, Taiwo died a few days ago and he has been buried in his house at owode along ilesa, Osun State.

His twin brother, Kehinde died exactly one year ago, in October 2014. Both twins who featured in a popular Yoruba film 'Ide' were in their early 40's. He is survived by a daughter born to him by his ex-wife, Folake. May their souls rest in peace, amen.

RIP
Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by Ryabcool(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
fool get a life .....stop stalking me online.....gay bastard.....get off my ass dunce.

Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by Autocrownzng: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
embarassedMay Allah grant both of them eternal life in the hereafter
dtermined:

Re: Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away by astute07(f): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wats ibeji oran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Patoranking Held By Female Fans In Australia While On Stage / Chioma Chukwuka & Georgina Onuoha Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.