Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Please Join My Site, Dedicated To Black Natural Hair/dreadlocked Singles - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Join My Site, Dedicated To Black Natural Hair/dreadlocked Singles (1613 Views)

. / Girls If You Wanna Have Fun Join My Bae / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Join My Site, Dedicated To Black Natural Hair/dreadlocked Singles by julie0319: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Hi everyone, I started this site in response to growing natural hair movement across the world. it is for Sisters and brothers who are single and want to share their spiritual journey in finding their true selves. Finding yourself detaches you from world of illusion, you remove yourself from man created 'ethos' that affect how you relate to human soul, environment and God. The site is in development stage and at this present it is free, we intend to introduce forums to engage people who share common goal of living simplistic life, embrace human souls, share ancient wisdom central to African lifestyle, respect the environment, sharing of healthy food diet for healthy hair and skin as well promote each others' businesses. All spiritual beliefs and ethnics are welcomed to join as long as they are single, our second goal is to unite all black people around the world, they can share and exchange ideas central to African development or form business partnership to increase socio-economic status of blacks globally

www.naturalblacksingles.com

Re: Please Join My Site, Dedicated To Black Natural Hair/dreadlocked Singles by delishpot: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
So where the ones wey no 'single' go dey? cool

Or is this is a dating website in disguise?
Re: Please Join My Site, Dedicated To Black Natural Hair/dreadlocked Singles by julie0319: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's a dating site for natural black singles

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits In Lagos / It's a goal / TOPIC CANCELLED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.