Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES (29394 Views)

Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by Ayibaba1: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Questions begging for answers, what went wrong in Akwa Ibom if Rivers Election could be canceled? Who takes over the state now that Wike is out? The same election ushered in the house of assembly guys, what happens to the honorables? No one is in doubt that the rivers state governorship election was a charade and an insult on our collective sensibility. It was a do or die on the path of Wike, so many lives were lost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by tomakint: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mopolchi:
Demdem don win tomakint.
For your mind.....grin just watch as Wike shall be returned to power, I have always maintained that in case of any eventualities such as this, Wike will reclaim his mandate back. Demdem is a learner grin cheesy he is just being too emotional about the whole stuff.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by Rotimi47: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captain6:
Apc dealt with pdp in this year's elections,sorry to say,but Pdp is heading towards extinction.
True; since they prefer to play hate & tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by phantom(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by GoodGovernance: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
By legal extension,Amaechi was purportedly indicted by an illegal and corrupt(electoral corruption) government!

grin

Automatically,the indictment does not exist in the eye of the law!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
osina1414:
y r APC e-rats busy posting fake result to their?
u guyz will b so disapointed at the end.
#teamWike
shut up. We dont want wicked people in rivers. Dakuku all d way. Even wiked knows he is loosing.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by Mopolchi: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomakint:

For your mind.....grin just watch as Wike shall be returned to power, I have always maintained that in case of any eventualities such as this, Wike will reclaim his mandate back. Demdem is a learner grin cheesy he is just being too emotional about the whole stuff.
lol. Emotional yet he was sure of this outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by ThisMeansWAR: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
dipopooo:

1)Who will nw b d actin gov?
2) what is d implications if wike goes to appeal court?

the state senate president i think, unless wike goes to appeal court, then he can still be gov until appeal court judgement.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by nofij(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
the state senate president i think, unless wike goes to appeal court, then he can still be gov until appeal court judgement.
No be only state senate president na state ambassador.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by bashydemy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow am so happy, where is Pa chukwudi, Barcanister, firefire, anonimi etc dem don sack wike ooo and the speaker will be swear in today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by SeverusSnape(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
ExInferis:
I'd love to see the face of severussnape right now.
This is my face, because I know Wike will still win again, I said it last night, that the tribunal should even order for a fresh election, This time their defeat will be more humiliating.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by Cameleon72(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
I was once a governor of Rivers state for 8 months and proud my name is included among those who rule Rivers State - Wike I am Ameachi the unstopable and giant of Niger Delta - Amaechi. #JustReadingThierThought
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by dipopooo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

Senate president?
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by ThisMeansWAR: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
dipopooo:

Senate president?
i meant state speaker.
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by dipopooo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
i meant state speaker.

Tot as much
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by ADwagir: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
bye bye wike dis is end PDP in south south
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by iguita: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
I still think wicked wike will return to power sha. That guy's got the Rivers grassroot peeps
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by MurderX: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
iguita:
I still think wicked wike will return to power sha. That guy's got the Rivers grassroot peeps

Grassroot support or not, if Rivers people vote Wike back, that state is doomed!
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
freshvine:
Peterside should keep money for his legal team to approach the tribunal once again instead of electioneering campaign cos he will lose and lose again even if the election is conducted on a daily basis for 4 years.
na so we de hear ever day. You console yourselves by throwing reality into the air. The situation right now is different from what obtained when wike claim he won last time. The riverine/Ogini people now know they have a notherner who love them than their own son. So don't be too sure!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is my face, because I know Wike will still win again, I said it last night, that the tribunal should even order for a fresh election, This time their defeat will be more humiliating.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by ExInferis(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I actually gave you a like.

Not because you made sense, but because your obstinacy in endlessly following the dark, dusty road of self delusion even in the face of endless blunders, defeat and humiliation is remarkable.

You're either a zealot PDP adherent, or you're simply just a blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
ExInferis:

I actually gave you a like.

Not because you made sense, but because your obstinacy in endlessly following the dark, dusty road of self delusion even in the face of endless blunders, defeat and humiliation is remarkable.

You're either a zealot PDP adherent, or you're simply just a blockhead.

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

You're indeed funny, I reciprocated the 'like' too.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by iguita: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
i totally agree with you. I don't think the guy is fit for governance but I think he has the support of the people much more than amechi does. Let's see how it plays out but I think Wicked Wike is the man to beat in the rescheduled elections (that's if the court of appeal agrees shea). I hope rivers people will shine their eyes and vote out the dude.
MurderX:

Grassroot support or not, if Rivers people vote Wike back, that state is doomed!
Re: Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES by Tobylove: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2015
#worst Enemies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto / Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.