Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) (54957 Views)

Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / Edo People Washing Meat With Gutter PICS / Can You Buy This SACHET Water(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
aboki Na bastard
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
The idiot don go chop yoruba winch
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by kazzonline: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
One of the reasons i don buy carrots frm dis mofos ,its always dirty and messed up!! I prefer to buy it frm those older women who take time to wash dia carrots and clean it up...thos abokis even use omo to wash oranges
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
naija
Enough is enough
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm in tears grin grin
jascon1:
Bro you have been eating that for over thirty years n you did not die. In fact it has fortified ur immune system so much that you are now immune to Ebola.

Iya lateef wash pikin yarsh take cook ewa for you.
Mama chichi sweat n saliva n catarrh full the akpu way you swallow
Mama Yakubu na the same bucket way she take baff sick pikin she take cook rice for you.
you don chop am finish you no die
Even some people way day shout for here go go buy that fruit.
If them tell you say the gutter own na 5oranges for 50 naira and the other one na 2 for 50 Naira the same you go buy gutter own come say dirty no day kill black man.

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by chukzzy1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Bro you have been eating that for over thirty years n you did not die. In fact it has fortified ur immune system so much that you are now immune to Ebola.

Iya lateef wash pikin yarsh take cook ewa for you.
Mama chichi sweat n saliva n catarrh full the akpu way you swallow
Mama Yakubu na the same bucket way she take baff sick pikin she take cook rice for you.
you don chop am finish you no die
Even some people way day shout for here go go buy that fruit.
If them tell you say the gutter own na 5oranges for 50 naira and the other one na 2 for 50 Naira the same you go buy gutter own come say dirty no day kill black man.

Your stupidity defies logic...
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Revolva(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please always rewash your fruits once you buy from Northerners''.

Why make dis look aas if everyone from the north or all maallams thaat sell fruits are dirty....see pple here on forums should know how to post topic without tribal sentiments
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by jascon1(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2015
chukzzy1:

Your stupidity defies logic...
I hear. For ur mind u don insult ur papa abi?
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by chukzzy1(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
I hear. For ur mind u don insult ur papa abi?

I do not engage in banter,especially with a dimwit.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by jascon1(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
chukzzy1:

I do not engage in banter,especially with a dimwit.
I just checked ur dp.
Speechless. I slapped myself.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Naff24(f): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
ClassCaptain:

What u and any of your family members will chop. and will lead to disease and untimely death.may u not chop by God's grace...I will not eat Forbidden fruit
When u turn prayer warrior grin grin grin

Una no write name of noise maker today tongue tongue
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by chukzzy1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
jascon1:
I just checked ur dp. Speechless. I slapped myself.
Gererah my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.